SOFT ROCK -It's the BET-

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

Week end ends and another start of the school days, at SoGi’s meet up place…

Rin: ah!! Feel so tired :(

Jien: about what? What did Hongki did to you (laugh)

Rin: Can you hear yourself? Don’t irritate me during Mondays..

Jien: find then I’ll save this for tomorrow!!!

Din: Jien, are you on drugs? Remember it’s just the first week of the bet, and you act that as if the happiest girl on earth? Take note. I said GIRL!!!

Jien: shut up!!! Fine, stop irritating me too!!!

Rin: hey Din, I heard that you had a date with the mafia leader Seunghyun! How true was that?

Jien: what? Seunghyun? Yah—are you changing partners now? (laughs)

Din: shut up! It’s just part of the bet! So please mind your own business…

Jien: yah—by the way where’s Yhannie?

Yhannie: here!

Din: where have you been?

Yhannie,: just there… never mind me..

Jien: how was the first week of the bet?

Yhannie: don’t ask about it, it’s not worth telling…

Jien: sigh… seasonal break will happen soon, I wonder where the school is going, hope to the place where we didn’t visit yet!!!

Din: we are attending?!!

Rin: Yah!! Why not? Senior high is the last stage in our high school years, so we will for the first time and the last!

Din: this bet is going level up

Yhannie: I want to end this as soon as possible.

-----Meanwhile at the boys

Minhwan: see this? *letting others see the couple ring*

Wonbin: that’s what?

Minhwan: our couple ring!!!

Hongki: our? With who?

Minhwan: My bear!!! Leiyhan!!

Hongki: huh, do you think that Leiyhan would wear something like that huh?

Minhwan: she promises she will ><

Jaejin: huh!!! Don’t dream too hard Minhwan, you’ll get hurt in the end!!!

Wonbin: what do you know about getting hurt Jaejin-a? have you experienced being hurt too?

Jaejin: what? Why would you throw that question to me? I’m just warning you guys, I know SoGi long time ago, and their capabilities, If I were you guys, distance!!!

Minhwan: are you hearing yourself? Huh, don’t let us do what you’re doing to Daejin, you are obviously hurting her, but you didn’t care, because Daejin likes you too much that’s okay for her to get hurt, and that same goes to us!

Hongki: yah – stop that!!!

Wonbin: we do appreciate your advice Jaejin-a but let us me and Minhwan enjoy this opportunity! There’s no other guys who can get up so close to them, except us, so why missed that chance!!!

Jaejin: fine! I just did warn you…I’m going to my class…

 

****Back ground music, Lee Boram- prayer******

----On Jaejin’s way to his class he saw Daejin on the same corridor as him he was about to head another way but Daejin approach him

Din: Fine! from this day, I will never talk to you anymore, I will erase you to my memories, and I’ll consider you as stranger, just like what you are doing to me! Your name will never be registered in my memory, *tears fall, din immediately wipe them away* consider this tears as the memories that I have erased and soon will be dry… and consider this as my farewell… I just want to tell you that, Jaejin will always be the best friend I have loved long time ago, but now his dead. As I step back, this will be official…

---Daejin stops, as if she was hoping for Jaejin to stop her, but he didn’t.. Daejin turned back and face Jaejin again…

Daejin: I forgot something…. *pack!!!!! A strong punch to Jaejin’s face, and Daejin walked away,**

----Jaejin just stood still, feeling shock with what happen, blood start to fall from her lips, but he continued to go just silent… as he was walking in the hall ways everyone notice the blood from his mouth..

Wonbin: are you okay? Who did that?

Jaejin: I’m going home now!!!

Wonbin: yah!! Jaejin’a…!!!!

---Jaejin did not listen and continue his way out…

Meanwhile, Yhannie is about to enter her class when Minhwan greeted her energetically!!

Minhwan: hi bear!!! ^^

Yhannie: you again = =”

Minhwan: why? Don’t you like to see me?

Yhannie: yah!! I want to get inside!!! Let me in...

----Minhwan remembered Hongki about the ring

Minhwan: bear? Did you wear our ring?

----Yhannie got shocked

Yhannie: ah--- see, I kind of forget it -__- I’m sorry…

Minhwan: you forget it? *Minhwan, suddenly removes his ring, and throws it out side…

----Yhannie was really shocked with what Minhwan did.

Yhannie: what the!!!! Why did you do that?

Minhwan: I know that ring is nothing for you, so I better throw it!!!

----Yhannie was so pissed off and at the same time felt guilt inside! Minhwan went inside their class!!!

Yhannie: You are impossible!!! *Yhan walked out and skips the class*

-----Meanwhile at Hongki and Chaerin

Hongki: Rin, here!

Chaerin: what’s that? *shocked*

Hongki: it’s your brother’s shirts, the one I used last Saturday

Chaerin: ahh~~~ are you nuts!! Ah—it’s yours!! Keep it!!!

Hongki: how can you say that, these cloths are not yours, this is your brother’s, isn’t? So you should take it back with you!!

Chaerin: did you hear me? I said it’s yours!! Consider that as his remembrance instead, okay? Don’t argue!!! You’re dead!!! ><

----Hongki got silent