Continuation..

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

 

Seunghyun and daejin

--In a restaurant

Seunghyun: what?

Daejin: I cant believe I have to be this way… >< I think this is too much isn’t it?

Seunghyun: too much what??

Daejin: I mean, doing this,, I mean this thing..

Seunghyun: like what? You were the one that told me that I have to act like I were courting you,. Right? So what makes that a problem? Its just an acting Ms. Han, but.. well if you asked me to make it real, its not a problem either..

Daejin: what? Are you insade you ganster!! That would never happen..!!!

Seunghyun: *laugh* of course that’s impossible!! If that happens then perhaps Ill be killed right? Haha!!  Mafia dating someone like you is a No, you’re an enemy to us…

Daejin: what The F!!! what do you mean?

Seunghyun: I am disobeying our law Ms. Han for you…nobody knows im seeing you… SoGi is someone our team dislike the most… but since everything happened when…

Daejin: ah!! Don’t talk about it you!!! But what if they’ll find about this?

Seunghyun: then, it could be… will both be killed or I am..

Daejin: the heck?!!! Why did you do this?

Seunghyun: do what?

Daejin: like disobeying your rules?

Seunghyun: *smiles* because its weird for me to see… someone as strong as you being mistreated…

*laugh* that gives me goose bumps you know.. it feels like an honest joke from you..!! haha

Daejin: yah!!!! You are weird!!!! *stares at seunghyun*

Seunghyun: *got conscious* Yah!!! Are you al right?

Daejin: well… I will try hard not let you be in harm..

Seunghyun: oh…. Then lets finish the bet, and let you win?

Daejin: yes!!

---seunghyun cant help but to give a big smile.. yes, he might be really in trouble for doing this with daejin, but he chooses to disobey for daejin…

Seunghyun: We will be having a 2 month break so, lets win that bet, and then we can live life the way it is..

Daejin: al right… I rarely say this but , thanks in advance… maybe next to jaejin, you are the one who became my good friend.. that’s really touching

Seunghyun: yah!! Ms. Han!!! Lets do the bet alright? And lets stop this drama!! Its not good for a mafia and someone like you to be like this!!!! *laugh*

Daejin: whatever!!!!!!

Seunghyun: help me buy some things alright?

Daejin; things for?

Seunghyun: ah.. nevermind… but you should accompany me!! I told you before than everything I am doing for you is not free right?? So in every good deed I do for you, is a task you will do in return.. hows that? XD

Daejin:Your >_

Seunghyun: secret for now!!!! ^_^

Daejin: such a childish whatever!!!

Meanwhile at Jaejin..

Jaejin*s POV

Having a date with that gangster? Is she really out of her mind?? Damn!!! How can she acts that’s stupid!!! She making herself in trouble!!! But, I think this is the way its gonna be now… I couldn’t take the time back.. everything has changed..

Chaerin and Hongki

Hongki: Yah!! Wake up!!! movies over!

Chaerin: oh really? Good.

Hongki: how could you? You just wasted the money I spent for this movie house!!!

Chaerin: is it my fault? I got bored, and you said im not allowed to talk right? So look I fell asleep.. Human?

Hongki: Urhg!! You!!! Really?!!! Lets go ill take you home!!

Chaerin: tsss!! For just a little amount of money youll act that childish?? Duhhhh..

Hongki: whatever!!!

---

Hongki took Chaerin home

Chaerin: Yah!! Lee Hongki! If you wont talk to me again then tell me alright? So I can cut your tongue for real

Hongki: just go! Just review the lessons I thought you this week..

Chaerin: so childish.. how can a smart boy acts too.. Fine, I am sorry for wasting your money… I never thought that such less amount  of money would make you that stupid duhhh

Hongki: you cant understand everything because you don’t appreciate the real thing about  money, you were born plenty of it, so why would you be so insensitive? I have save for that money but then you wasted it..

--Chaerin got silent

Chaerin: *sigh* Im sorry..

-she gets out of Hongki*s car and gets inside their house

Jaehyun: you seemed not in the mood, is there something wrong honey?

Chaerin: Aishh!! That Lee Hongki!!

Jaehyun: did she find out about your childish game already?

Chaerin: No.. I just cant understand why on earth he will get angry with spending a treating me to a movie house?! That’s too cheap..

Jaehyun: why would he be angry for that? Maybe you done something that would really pissed him like that..? what else did you do?

Chaerin: I feel asleep, the movie was so Boring, and the people in their were really idiots, that place is forbidding me to talk,, how pathetic!

Jaehyun: I see, that’s just right, Hongki acting that way towards you were normal, if I was him id definitely act the same.. what you have acted was completely an insult on his side…

Chaerin: then if that’s it… then Ill give his money back.. duhhh

Jaehyun: do you exactly know Lee Hongki?

Chaerin: as if I would care? Yah!! Don’t tell me you’ve don’t this research on him?

Jaehyun: well, I did, since you were going out with him, so its my right to check Lee Hongki^s back ground… right?

CHaerin: =_________________= whatever! So what about him?

Jaehyun: He and his sister are already an orphan.. but because of Hongki^s intellect he has everything, car, Good education and a house, but other than that he only have his sister, and he tooks care of her well and even sends her to school, because of the money and privilege he got, Good thing his sister is smart too…

**Chaerin got silent, and…

Jaehyun: He sometimes works partimes, so maybe the money he spent for you was not just a money, but it means a lot on him… do you understand?

Chaerin: fine… Ill be in my room..

---Rin went to her room

She cant help to think what she find out.. she cant believe that Hongki was going through such struggles, and even though she hates to admit it… she feel sorry for what she did…

Wonbin and Jien

  • They were on a park sitting on a swing

Wonbin: My love?

Jien: what?

 

 

 

Wonbin: Ah.. nothing..

Jien: >< Yah!! You are irritating!

Wonbin: nothing… really, I just felt that I need to tell you something.. important..

Jien: important what?

Wonbin: you see.. I have thought of  what you said earlier, i want to be fully honest on you… I.. actually..

Jien: what? Yah!! You don’t play around Oh Wonbin… for sure you will regret it!!!

Wonbin: I want to exactly be honest with you..

Jien: then fine, do it!

Wonbin: alright, *clears his throat* last month, during our prom night…

Jien: what about that? Were you there?

Wonbin: *nods* but my love, believe me, I swear I didn’t want it.. its just that… I got shocked… and..

Jien: Yah!!! Tell me..

Wonbin: I swear I did not cheat on you.. but…

Jien: but what?

Wonbin: I got sad when I didn’t find you so I was just sitting at the bar counter there were girls who were talking to me, but I swear I was so pissed that I am really ignoring them *swear*

Jien: ohh.. excuses?

Wonbin: no, but.. *sounded nervous* a girl approached me we were wearing both half mask that time and slightly pull and told me ^she was dying to kiss me^ and she kissed me… T_________________T but my love, I swear to you! I didn’t kissed her back, it only lasted for just 5 seconds I think.. promise!! I swear my love… I,,, please forgive me… T_____T

--Jien after hearing.. O_________________________________________________________O

Jien^s POV: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jien: You--??

Wonbin: My love—I swear.. I was really shocked and was really out of my mind…. But..

Jien: how… of all… you… you… why…

Wonbin: My love…its just that… I *panicking* My love I am really sorry… *kneeling down*

--Jien hurriedly stood up and really cant believe what she find out!!! This is impossible!!!!!!!

Wonbin: my love, I will do everything just forgive me..

Jien: take me home…

Wonbin: T____________________T My love!!!

Jien: I said take me Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the car…

Wonbin: My love………..

Jien: Wonbin, please!!! Just don’t talk..

-they arrived Jien^s home..

Wonbin; my love?

Jien: night…

--- jien, hurriedly went inside their house..

Wonbin was left on his car and was really worried and it feels like tears were forming on his eyes…

-Jien^s house

Joonhi; Hi pretty sister!!! How was the date?

Jien: don’t talk to me!!!!

--jien slams the door on her room and locked it..

Joonki: what happen?

Joonhi: I guess the date did not go well…wait I call wonbin

Joonki: ah.. don’t bother bro, just let them… we cant interfere at this moment, lets just let this time pass..

Joonhi: fine, but im really curious though..

Joonki: you know Wonbin, he always runs to us whenever he feels he cant take it… don’t worry too much… after all, its about time to see Jien act that way… after 4 years, right?? Maybe she does really love wonbin now!!! HAhAHA *laugh*

Joonhi: such a genius bro!!! *they high-five*

---Jien on Her room

Jien^s POV this is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the people, why him?!!! This is ridiculous!!! I cant believe I just kissed that guy!!! Arghhh!!!! This is!! Ah.. Im going crazy really!!!!

If he find this out, he will be having a feast!! T_T that guy..

In a good way… Im still lucky to have it with him though,, at least his not someone I really don’t know… but still!!!! Ewwww.. my lips, my precious lips… T_T i cant believe this, its already been 4 years ago since I kissed someone, and … just because of that bet… kissing bet… ahhh!!! Such a fool jien-ah!! T_T

Week end passed by and it was already Monday.. Sogi meet up

Yhan: Where is Jien? Is she not going to school today?

Din: maybe she is just late, though its unusual though… well.. for a change? Yah, leader?! Wazzup?

Rin: whats wazzupp?

Din: hello!!! Are you out of our mind? Weirdo.. I mean, any plans for the fieldtrip? Are we going?

Rin: ha? I don’t know..

Din: I want to go.. you see, I want the bet to end soon, two months… the fieldtrip is just perfect

Rin: 2months of field trip in Europe and Asia.. right? Okay.. then each and everyone of us ends the bet in that time then,….

Jien: Im not going…

Yhan: so you’re here!!

Din: what do you mean you’re not going?

Jien: I just don’t want it. Too hard to take?

Yhan: and just why? Your saying, you don’t want to end this stupid bet? Why? Afraid to hurt Mr. Oh? *smiling*

Rin: Yah jien, I guess… it’s about time to end the bet… I decided to end it during the fieldtrip duration… so whether you like it or not… the punk faces would really need to know about this after all..

Jien: Ah… whatever!!!

Din: too crazy being inlove huh?

Jien: the Heck with you!!! >< just mind you own business Din-ah, if I were you I really be starting to act like a girl since, your lost Is soon…

Din: oh really? Then let’s just see

Yhan: I don’t care!!! I just want this to finish this… I don’t like this anymore

Rin: so that ends this … we are all going to the fieldtrip, and break their hearts… once Jaejin and that Hongki said ^I love you^ Wonbin and Minhwan^s breaks of hearts then the bets over..

Jien: so how to determine the winner then?

Rin: we’ll just see… ill go now… I need to work hard for the bet this time.. see you guys later

Din: ill go now too

Yhan: me too.. you jien?

Jien: im staying… I don’t want to see some irritating face today

Meanwhile..

At the boys corner..

Minhwan: Hyung are you okay?

Wonbin: your feeling well huh? Well its time for me to die soon.. _T_T

Minhwan: why? What did Jien Nuna did?

Wonbin: aishhh!!!! T_____T she is angry with me because I told her that somebody actually kissed me during the prom T_T its my end..

Minhwan: really? Were she jealous?

Wonbin: Aishh.. I don’t know.. they only thing I knew is that she was really angry last night.. I really don’t want to talk about it now.. okay? So how was you and Yhan?

Minhwan: My bear visited me in my house last night…

Wonbin: really????!!!! T_T aigooo… im jealous on you … lucky you..

Minhwan: I told you… My bear loves me.. XD so, Hyung I must go now… I need to be in our class today.. Yhannie wants to see me! Bye!!!

--Minhwan already go..

Hongki: aren’t you going to class?

Wonbin; I don’t know how to face jien… so better I stay here..

Hongki: tsss!!! Youll cut classes because of that? How childish…

Jaejin: Im going to my class now…

--Wonbin was left in their place

Meanwhile..

At daejin on her way to her class

A guy suddenly approach her..

Guy: hi… can I take you to your class?

Daejin: Yah!! Wh—what the!!! Gangster??!!

Seunghyun: Hi Ms. Han!!! ^_^

Daejin: why are you on uniform??!

Seunghyun: I told you I have a surprise!!!^^  this is it…

Daejin: what?!!! So your really  serious about this huh? Wow!! That’s amazing of you..

Seunghyun: Hahahha!!! See? Im amazing right… hey.. as I said… you will be doing something for me later ok?

Daejin: aishhh.. whatever!

---Seunghyun and Din went to their class.. as they enter the room everyone else were looking at them, even Jaejin…

Seunghyun: *whisper on Dins ears* I guess im becoming popular here…

Din: tssss.. in your dreams!

--Seunghyun just smile..

Jaejin cant stop himself staring at them, since Seunghyun sitted near jaejin, were nobody else could do except he, before…

To Minhwan and Yhannie

As Yhannie about to enter the room…

Minhwan: Bear!!!!!!

Yhannie: =___________= what?

Minhwan: just as I promised, Im here!!!

Yhannie: Oh..!! congratulations!

Minhwan: you seemed unhappy… :( don’t you like it?

Yhannie:  I so like it *sarcastic**fake smile*

Minhwan: Aigooo T_T then everything…

Yhannie: Yah!!! Would you stop acting like that? Its so irritating.. fine! Im glad your okay…

--Yhannie directly went to their classroom

Minhwan: *sparkling eyes* bear!! Say it again.. yah! Bear…

Yhannie: Yah!! Choi Minhwan wanna die?

Minhwan: I love you too bear!!! ^_^

-Everyone got shocked

Yhannie: you!!! You get here and ill kill you…

Minhwan: Joking *V sign*

Chaerin and Hongki class

Hongki as usual sited on his chair.. and just reading  a book..

-Chaerin arrived, and stared at Lee Hongki

Chaerin: *tsss* Yah!!!

--Everyone else were shocked, and got silent

Chaerin: Yah!!! Lee hongki!!!

-Hongki pretends he doesn’t hear something and just continue himself reading.

Chaerin: lee Hongki!!! Im talking to you! Yahh!!!

-still hongki still pretends, rin forcefully get the book from Leehongki

Hongki: Yah!

Chaerin: do you wanna die?!!!

Hongki: give me my book…

Chaerin: *this guy ><* not until you listen to me..

Hongki: give me the book

Chaerin: dont test me.. or youll have this book helpless

Hongki: tsss… Fine, im listening!!!

Chaerin: first, stop being so childish ok? Im sorry I didn’t meant saying and being insensitive! I didn’t know, that, it could really be that special on you.. ok?

Hongki: whatever!! Give it to me now..

Chaerin: not until you forgive me..

Hongki: tsss!!! Look whose being so childish… fine!

Chaerin: you forgive me?

Hongki: if you treat my lunch, then yeah!

Chaerin: alright!!!

*throws Hongki*s book on him*

Hongki: Yah!! Tssshhh…

-chaerin just gave him a sarcastic smile…and yells at everybody

Chaerin: what are you guys looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--and everyone resume to what they are doing…