-It's the BET- Part 3 **MISS A CAMEO***

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

----------------------HONGKI AND RIN *at the park*

Rin: I’m hungry *stomach growling*

Hongki: you are horrible!!! Can you at least act as a girl?

Rin: huh, whatever!! Treat me something to eat, just be at least act like a gentle man!!!

Hongki: that ends the session today!! C’mon let’s eat!

Rin: where?

Hongki: my money is not enough for any restaurant, so in the cafeteria!!

Rin: what? In a cafeteria? What’s that place?

Hongki: shut up!!! Let’s just go!!! C’mon!!

----In the cafeteria

Rin: you will let me eat in this place?

Hongki: why not? Just assumed this that at least once in your useless life, you tried eating in a cafeteria!!!

****at the table

Rin: this is what? I didn’t know such place exist in this school…

Hongki: what the!!! You are weird!!! Like you came from the past -__-

Rin: what? You know what family I came from, so don’t act too stupid!!!

Hongki: being too rich is really boring as I can see!!!

Rin: you bet!!!

Hongki: so you’re really bored?

Rin: yeah! Hongki’a!!! so bored, that playing you… I mean, I want to play!!!

Hongki: play?? Don’t act like a kid!

Rin: what? Are you some kind of hello adult life? Being rich is boring, but nothing compares being in your life!!!!

Hongki: tsss--- you are impossible!!!

Rin: come with me! To ease boringness in your life!!! Let’s go!!! *pulling Hongki’s hands*

Hongki: yah!!! You didn’t eat the food yet! Yah!!!

-----Hongki and Rin in the car

Rin: stay still here, I’m going to change first!

Hongki: change?

---Rin, immediately comes back, wearing jeans and a simple t-shirt, and pony tailed hair, she removed the dark make-ups and change it to a lightly one.

Rin: back!!!

-----Hongki was mesmerized, Rin, Sogi’s leader was a Girl… a real girl! Hongki was so intimidated with Rin, he feels too awkward, so different with what he usually saw Rin,

Rin: are you ok?

Hongki: ahhhh--- yea… yeah… no problem!

 

Rin: are you sure?

Hongki: yeah!!

Rin: well, I know what you think,  well, going to the arcades in public will not be good to Sogi’s image, so the people must not recognize me!

Hongki: recognize being what?

Rin: all our enemies will be much be happy if they knew this!!!

Hongki: know what? You guys are still girls, what’s surprising about that?

Rin: huh!!! You, don’t know anything about my life, how weird it will be, SoGi will always be SoGi and Rin will always be somebody who’s different….

Hongki: ahhh!!!! Nonsense!!! Never mind!!!

---They arrived in the mall, everyone was looking at them

Rin: wait!!! *Looks at the clear windows* why are people looking at us, do they still notice that it’s Rin of SoGi? Tell me the truth nerd guy!

Hongki: can you lessen up being paranoid, you are not always in the spotlight, you know! Everyone is looking at you because you are with the 3rdsmartest guy in the world, get it?

Rin: huh? Whatever!!!! So people looks at you like some kind of a celebrity? Are they that dumb?

Hongki: yah!!! You shut your mouth talking about that, remember, you are not Rin of SoGi, you are Rin a little fairy!!! *laughs hard*

*****Rin pinched Hongki’s cheeks, that makes Hongki still and blushed!!!

Rin: yah!!! Stop black mailing me! Don’t forget I’m still SoGi leader, do not underestimate me!

Hongki: fine, let’s go!!!

-----The two enjoyed playing arcades together;

Suddenly, a group of 4 girls distracted the two!!

****cameo MISS A****

Min: Hongki’a!!! Who is that? *sharply looking toward Rin*

Hongki: ahh? Huh?

Min: is she your girl friend?

Hongki: my girl friend?

Min: yeah!!! Who is this flirt? She doesn’t look like someone really known, you will decrease your popularity because of this girl?

Hongki: yah!! Who are you?!!!

Min: I’m your fan!!! I’ve been following you all your contest, so I mean, you should better think of decreasing your popularity because of this girl, *looks sharply to Rin*

----Hongki can notice that Rin is shaking because of being too angry!!!!

Hongki: I am no one!!! I can go out to whoever I want to, if this girl is my girl friend then it’s not you and everyone’s business!!!!

Min: tssss!!! So this ugly face is really your girl friend??? I thought you were that smart!!! *walked out*

--------------------Rin was so pissed off; all she wants to do is to drag min on the floor!!!

Hongki: relax!!!

Rin: you don’t tell me what to do or not!!!

Hongki: remember, you told me you are not SoGi’s leader Rin, you are, Just Rin, right?

Rin: huh!!! Do you know that girl?

Hongki: I don’t…

Rin: don’t lie!!!

Hongki: I knew her before, but it’s long time ago… she is my classmate back at middle school…

Rin: huh, that girl, will regret this day!!!

Hongki: yah!! Relax, come ‘on let’s play more…

------------Rin did not listen and continue walking so fast, and Hongki just followed him.