The Date- Continuation3-

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

-----At the park

Seunghyun: I don’t think that Jaejin will be here, the rain just stopped…

Din: is that valid? Let’s just check!

Seunghyun: you check it by yourself! I’m waiting here!

Din: if Jaejin’s here then he will not see you and me together…

Seunghyun: and? Jaejin is not here! Let’s just find him to another place!

Din: wait!! *looking around the park* fine, let’s go to the public library instead…

---Daejin hops on to Seunghyun’s motor, and Jaejin who was sitting on one of the kiosk saw them…

Jaejin’s POV: that girl! Why won’t she listen to me?!!! Stop Jaejin!!! Stop yourself!

---Jaejin just decided to find some place perfect to eat and keep his mind from thinking about the two…

Then…

Din: Seunghyun~a

Seunghyun: what?

Din: do you have money?

Seunghyun: *laugh* am I hearing that right?

Din: yah~ I’m hungry… feed me!!

Seunghyun: Aren’t you the one supposed to treat me?

Din: I don’t have money with me…

Seunghyun: alright!! :) I’m just joking though, I’m hungry too…

---The two ride their way to a nearby restaurant…

Seunghyun: buy anything you want…

Din: you said so ^_^

Seunghyun: such a cute girl… *pinch din’s face*

----and the pinching scene was the exact scene Jaejin saw as he steps in to the restaurant… Daejin saw him… and Jaejin can’t do anything but to enter the restaurant.

Din: yah~ Jaejin is here!

Seunghyun: so? Just act normal…

Din: fine! Oppa~ buy me this one *cute tone*

---and Seunghyun can’t stop himself being mesmerized

Seunghyun: okay wait ^_^

Din: going to powder room a sec

---at the counter, Jaejin and Seunghyun met

Seunghyun: oh, look whose here? You’re not following us right? *teasing voice*

Jaejin: following? And what would I get?

Seunghyun: oh c’mon… well, you’re still self denial, what would I expect!

Jaejin: what are you up to huh? Just mind yourself being a gangster don’t involve Daejin here.

Seunghyun: you should hear yourself Jaejin’ssi...

Din: is there something wrong?

Seunghyun: look like this guy is up to something! Let’s find another restaurant now…

Din: huh????

Jaejin: never mind!!! I’ll leave! *Jaejin immediately left the restaurant*

Din : and just what did you do?!!!!!

Seunghyun: what? I didn’t do anything…

Din: Lying!! If you didn’t then why did he left? *start to get angry*

Seunghyun: Yah~ that Jaejin just asking me to stay away with you!!! You should be happy instead!

Din: really?

Seunghyun: yah~ his blood is boiling hard towards me!

Din: so the plan is really working!! His jealous!

Seunghyun: yeah! Whatever!

Din: *smiles* you are such a genius!! *pinch Seunghyun’s cheeks*

Seunghyun: fine!!! Let’s eat now…

------ Hongki finished taking a bath and so as Rin, at the dining table where Jaehyun is waiting…

Jaehyun: let’s eat now you two… ^^

----Hongki still shocked!

Rin: yah~ Hongki~a are you okay? Hahaha~~ I told you I can make Kim Jaehyun be here, anytime and anyplace!!! Amaze?

Hongki: your confident because you guys are siblings… for real right?

Jaehyun: *smiled* yes! Is it that hard to accept right?

Hongki: ahhh~~ it’s not what I mean, I meant aaahh~~

Rin: of course we are siblings!!

Hongki: fine ^^

----Rin just saw Hongki in a smiling face

Rin’s POV: that’s the first time I saw him smile, well this boy surely knows how…

Jaehyun: so? You’re the third on the list?

Hongki: yes! ^_^ ahhh~

Jaehyun: that’s amazing, how did you let yourself be Rin’s tutor? *laugh*

----Rin gave Jaehyun a glare

Jaehyun: I meant because Rin is hard headed and you know…

Hongki: oh~ she’s really stubborn and demanding, it’s hard at first but now I can manage well ^^

Rin: lying!!! You are so cruel to me!! You only said that because my brother is here

Jaehyun: Hongki is saying the truth! You are stubborn really and so spoiled!

Rin: yah fine!!! That’s the fact!! I give up

Jaehyun: Hongki, please be more patient, you can also teach her how to be polite and be more feminine *giggles*

Rin: yah~~~!!!!! Jaehyun’ssi!!!! Hongki~a let’s go to the library now…

Jaehyun: I can give you guys a tour.

Rin: no need!! I can tour him by myself!

Jaehyun: Okay fine ^^

---Hongki wished to talk to Jaehyun more but he can’t do anything because Rin was in a hurry

-At the library

Rin: this is our studying place, I and my bro spends a lot of time here during childhood

Hongki: you too?

Rin: ah~ yeah!! But he spends a lot on studying and me playing, why not?

Hongki: wow! It’s obvious! Let’s get inside?

Rin: sure!!!

---Hongki was all amazed how huge the library was, as huge as the public library, everything was in there, and the fact that it’s his idol Kim Jaehyun’s studying place.

Rin: amaze?

Hongki: this is cool!! Can I take a picture with myself here?

Rin: you are such a funny guy! Fine!

--- Hongki was so fond taking pictures, and Rin was just staring at him.

Rin’s POV: what a kid!!! How can he feel so happy in just this library!!!

Hongki: yah~ Chaerin’a…

Rin: what?

Hongki: I know that your thinking like I’m such a stupid guy, acting like a kid so amazed…

Rin: no! Just take your time being amaze, consider yourself being so lucky being here! You are the first time to come here!

Hongki: Thank you… *very sincere voice*

----Rin was stilled

Rin: never mind that, you were a great tutor to me too!

Hongki: By the way, I’m sorry for being late earlier, after that trouble you still gave me this opportunity!

Rin: a deal is a deal Hongki’a… I’m Sogi’s leader, I do not break promise!

Hongki: I want to return a favor for you

Rin: huh? Like what?

Hongki: anything you like…

Rin: *enlightened face* really?

Hongki: yes!

Rin: ahhh~~ it’s up to you… ^^

---Hongki just stared to Rin…

Hongki: ah~

Rin: date!!!

Hongki: date?

Rin: why not? Is there someone going to be angry if you’ll take me too?

Hongki: ah~ no one …

Rin: ^_^ then, we can have a date then!!! It’s okay right? I bet Ms. #2 won’t react after all she doesn’t know you like her! *laugh*

Hongki: *laugh* I know I’m weird, enough with that!!!

---Rin again was really bothered of how he see Hongki laugh.

Hongki’s POV: she is still a girl after all :)