The Date- Continuation-

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

Wonbin: My love, are you ok?

Jien: yah! What’s up with you?

Wonbin: *smile* nothing..,

Jien: so what are we going to do here in the zoo in such early time!

Wonbin: I just want to let you see the animals out here! *smile widely*

Jien: that’s it?

Wonbin: *bothered* ah~~ Mianhae... T_T

Jien: childish.. yah~ let’s go!

Wonbin: where?

-----------Jien saw a man feeding the Lions

Jien: there! *pointing to the lions*

Wonbin: ah~ aaaa~~ are you sure about it my love?

Jien: don’t tell me you’re scared?

Wonbin: hahahhahahha!!!! Me?

Jien: then let’s go let’s help the old man feed the lions.

---------------------They approached the old man

Old man: I’m sorry dears I can’t let you feed the lions, it’s not safe and only the once who are used to it can do it!

Jien: Don’t worry about that Mr. we can do it! And besides if the lions will eat us then just let them

------------Wonbin as listening really went crazy

Jien: we will pay you in to whatever we can cause troubles.

Old man: I’m sorry but I really can’t…

Jien: you can’t?

---------------Wonbin noticed that Jien is already not on her mood

Wonbin: Please Mr. Old man, you see my girl friend has this severe illness and she have only few months to live and she really want this all her life, please let us… please let my girl friend experience this! *begging*

Old man: that’s sad to know; okay I let you guys but please let’s behave inside

---------------- The 3 of them feed the lions; they rode a mini car that enables them to tour around the lion’s cage.

Jien: this is so awesome…

--------------- You can really see on Jien’s face the happiness every time the lions go near them and Wonbin is already pale the fact that everything could go wrong and the lions might eat them for breakfast.

---------------- 30 minutes later

Jien: Thanks Mr. I owe you!

Old man: it’s nothing dear, I hope you can get well because you and your boyfriend really looks good together ^_^ your boyfriend really loves you…

--------------Jien was bothered upon hearing what happen and pretended as if she didn’t heard a thing

They already went out of the zoo… and Wonbin can’t stop himself from smiling…

Jien: stop it you look stupid!

Wonbin: I can’t help it, see everyone else thinks we are a good couple!

Jien: whatever! You know what you should love someone else!

Wonbin: *shocked* why?

Jien: I’m dying right?

Wonbin: aaaa~~ My love I know it was not a good thing but I couldn’t think of any way the old man can let us in… I’m sorry

Jien: so you need to say that I’m dying? Is that good?

Wonbin:  *silence*

Jien: If I die first then we die together alright?

Wonbin: *smile widely* really?

Jien: but if you die first, then I would really be happy… let’s go!

--------------------Wonbin got silent and followed Jien to the car.

Meanwhile…….

Minhwan: a martial art school? Bear?

Yhannie: what? You see, Yuan and me switch places for this class, Yuan attend my Ballet lesson and me on his martial art school, Our dad wants this for us but it’s not going to happen at all…

Minhwan: but bear? What am I going to do here?

Yhannie: watch me make my moves! That’s just it.

Minhwan: what? ==

------------------------They went inside, and everyone just gave them a stare

Yhannie: wait here! I’m going to change.

---------------------After a couple of minutes Yhan went out of the room and is dressed with a taekwondo uniform, Yhan really looks like a boy every time he hides his hair, Minhwan find’s it really weird why the two are really alike, Minhwan just keeps on staring at Yhannie as she performs his executions.

…..After the class

Yhannie: I’m so tired…

Minhwan: here…. *reached a towel

Yhannie: thanks…

Minhwan: do you still have classes?

Yhannie: yes, I spend the whole day in this class.

--- Upon hearing it Minhwan was just silent but you can see from his face that he is quite upset.

Yhannie: but I asked them to excuse this day, and have make-up classes for the next session, after all it’s kind of boring here.

----and Minhwan’s face were enlighten

After changing Minhwan and Yhannie decided to go to an amusement park…

Yhannie: This is huge..

Minhwan: never been here all your life?

Yhannie: No! Because I can have this constructed in our backyard! If I want to.

Minhwan: no doubt about that… but it’s still nice to come here with me! *boasting*

Yhannie: whatever let’s get inside, everyone else is looking…

--------Inside, Yhannie was really amused with what she saw, how many people come and enjoy the rides with their families, friends, and of course with lovers

Yhannie: this is somewhat cool!

Minhwan: see?

Yhannie: it’s really amazing to see how so many people enjoy rides, they look so childish!

Minhwan: Let’s try some ride bear! :)

Yhannie: what? Yah~ if you want to die, then go ahead, I don’t want to ride those things!

Minhwan: are you scared that it might make you scream for help? *about to laugh*

Yhannie: are you putting a joke on me?

Minhwan: Kim Lei Yhan, everybody thinks she is a very brave girl! Now this time let me write this in my blog! FACTS about KIM LEI YHAN! That’s interesting isn’t?

Yhannie: you are so cruel!!! >< Fine!! I’m riding!

---------Minhwan and Yhannie rode in different rides and Yhan thinks it was the stupidest thing she ever did in her life!

Yhannie: this amusement park will sure need some luck after this day, because they’ll be closing!

Minhwan: don’t be rude bear, look how they made people happy, you should not make people sad just because you don’t like things!

Yhannie: shut up! If you want to end this day peacefully stop talking like a saint, you good for nothing man~! * walked out*

Minhwan: yah~ bear! Come ‘on, let’s go there!

----------------