SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)-The First Episode

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

-------------------------------------- First Episode----- Leiyhan's Residence-------------------------------------------------

Yhan’s Mom: Honey, aren’t you late for school?

Yhan: It’s okay mom, it’s not a problem.

Yuan: Oh yes mom, yhannie’s like a monster on her school. (Yuan is infact Yhannie’s Gay twin)

Yhan: don’t believe this Gay mom!

Leeyun: hey would you stop fighting in front of the food? Good Morning mom. (The eldest, and is currently Korea’s Hottest guy)

Yuan: Good morning my sister!

Yhan: hey, would you stop that! Our brother is not like you!

Yhan’s Mom: hey stop that!

Yuan: oh whatever! I’ll go ahead, spreading my beauty all over the world.. (laugh)

Yhan’s mom: Yhannie baby, how’s your ballet lesson?

Yhan: (almost choked) ahh.. fine, I should go now. Bye!

--------------------------------------- At LeeJin’s House--------------------------------------------------

Joonki: What the! not again!! Bubbles! ( jien’s pet, a tiger) Jien!! (jien’s eldest brother korea’s 3rdhottest guy)

Jien: yah! Whats the screaming all about!

Joonki: get bubbles out of my bed!!!

Jien: hey bubbles! Come!

Joonhi: would you just put bubbles in a cage or whatever! (jien’s 2ndbrother, korea’s 4thhottest guy)

Jien: hey, bubble’s part of the family, Dad and mom agreed! ( smiling ) im going bye!

------------------------------------Lee Chaerin’s House------------------------------------

Jaehyun : aren’t you late? (Rin’s brother, korea’s 2ndhottest guy and world smartest man)

Rin: never mind.. I’m about to go.. bye!

Jaehyun: we have a conference later tonight. Won’t attending?

Rin: you know me bro! :D bye.

-------------------------------------Daejin’s house--------------------------------------------

Daejin’s Mom: My princess!! Rise and shine!

(Nobody in the room)

Maid: Madam, Ms. Daejin already left the house, he said she don’t want to be late.

Daejin’s Mom: really? Oh well, poor this Channel gown I bought for her, this is yours now.

-------------------------------------------AT SCHOOL------------------------------------------

In a private place where Sogi owns, they meet up.

Yhan: what’s with the haggard face din’a?

Jien: Im guessing.. your mom is there, and she will let you wear that stupid gown, and you don’t like.

Din: whatever! I need energy, gotta find Jaejin to have some! Bye!

Rin: the heck with that girl! When it comes to Jaejin she act’s too girly! Yuck!

Jien: that’s nothing, you know.. we all know that she like’s Jaejin.

Yhan: but unfortunately Jaejin hates her.

Rin: ahhh.. Whatever! Boys are nothing!

Jien: Ah, Forget it! let’s have coffee!

---------------------------------At the Canteen-------------------------

Boy1: Hi Jien, I hope we could date some other time? (Arrogant style)

Jien: The hell are you? Do you know who you’re talking to?

Boy1: Yes, my future girl.

(pack, a strong punch to the boy’s face  from Jien, and everyone in the canteen was silent)

Jien: Stupid people like you is a waste of time!!!!

----------------------------------------THE SCHOOL BUILDING---------------------------

Hongki: What is it now?

Boy: A freshman who arrogantly approach jien is been receiving a taste of hell from SoGi.

Wonbin: Hahahahaha!! That suits him! If I were him, and everyone else who like my leejin should better backing off now! She’s mine!

Jaejin: you should hear yourself there! That man is receiving something you also receiving from jien, there’s no similar treatment for you and that boy.

Minhwan: your just saying that jin because Daejin already like you, you don’t need to put all the effort because Daejin is doing it all for you.

Wonbin: yah! And no one of you will understand Minhwan and I’s feeling..

Hongki: all of you and that stupid love! Gotta go to the Library.. see you guys later!

Daejin: Jaejin’a!! there you are!

Jaejin: oh man! I should go now.