The Date- Continuation4-

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

----------------WONJIEN

Wbgrandma: you are such a pretty girl! ^^

Jien: *smiles* thank you

Wbgrandpa: I knew our Wonbin will have a fine and really pretty girl ^^

Wonbin: *laugh’s hard* you know me!!!

Wbmom: finally! You’re my son’s girlfriend now!! After so many years!! ^_^ Oh, I’m so emotional right now *teary eyes*

-------------Jien after hearing Wonbin’s mom felt really wanna kill Wonbin!!!! Wonbin was so shocked upon hearing that from his Mom! And was choked with the food he is eating

Wbgrandma: oh, slowly there young man, you don’t like Jien darling to be upset with your manners ^^

Wbgrandpa: so tell me Jien, do you want to marry my grandson???

----Jien was choked upon hearing it, and gave Wonbin a death glare!!!

Wonbin: grandpa~ Yah!!

Wbmom: why dear? Is there something wrong? A good relationship always ends in the altar, right Jien?

----Jien was totally speech-less

Wonbin: Mom! Yah, you guys… *worried*

---Wonbin is so worried about Jien; he knew that Jien is really angry about what’s happening

Wbmom: Wonbin, what’s wrong?

Wonbin: Jien and I are not… in… *sad tone*

Jien: I’m not used talking about that… I mean, we are both young… *smile in a cold way*

---and Wonbin was really shocked about what he had heard

Wbmom: of course! We are sorry dear, we been so excited.

Jien: no that’s nothing… Just hope that your son will be alive… I mean be loyal *smiles*

Wbgrandma: don’t worry!! ^^ we will be the one who will make sure that he will behave *giggles*

Wbmom: it’s his first time to bring someone here, so we will make sure you’ll be the last dear… ^^

Wonbin: mom!!! It’s really embarrassing = =”

----it’s already 3:30pm passed by Jien and Wonbin, continue their date… at the car the two were really silent…

Wonbin: I’m sorry…

Jien: everyone else where really hopeful, and I don’t want to disappoint them at that moment, in other words I don’t want to spoil the momentum… the next time, don’t involve them in such way that can make us lie! Specially me!! Understood?

Wonbin: everything was really a misunderstanding my love, *sad tone* I didn’t told them that we are in a relationship; I just told them that I am going to introduce you...

Jien: me? As a what?

Wonbin: as a…

Jien: never mind…!!! I will forget this day…

Wonbin: I did ruined our day *sad*

----Jien really felt that Wonbin was really upset of what happened…

Jien: yah~ forget about this day too.

Wonbin: it’s supposed to be our day my love, our first date, and it’s no longer a day to remember for you…

Jien: *sighed* (POV: Such a kid!!!) dates can be repeated a million times, so why would you sob for this?

Wonbin: so is that mean?  Okay, I will forget this day! ^_^ *smiles wide*

Jien’s POV: such a kid!! >< he is so impossible!!

-----MINYHAN

*Minhwan, phone rung******

Minhwan: aishhh~~~!! >< why are they calling now??T_T

Yhan: who?

Minhwan: nothing!

Yhan: I said who?!!

Minhwan: my dad :(

Yhan: then why won’t you answer it???

----Minhwan turns off his phone

Yhan: yah~ why did you do that? It might be important! You rich kid! -___-

Minhwan: I f I answered that, then this date would surely end :(

Yhan: so?

Minhwan: you can just said that because this date for you is nothing!

Yhan: the heck with you!!!

Minhwan: you can’t understand bear; it’s like a rare chance for me!!!

Yhan: chance? What?

Minhwan: it’s a rare chance to have this date with you!!!><

Yhan: so you will forsake your dad because of me??? Are you insane? Family comes first!

Minhwan: this time, it won’t…

Yhan: so? What is it now?

Minhwan: this would be my first time to disobey my father, I’ve been good son for almost my existence, I think one mistake won’t hurt, right?

Yhan: if that’s what you believe, then I will not argue, as long as it will not be my problem if everything goes wrong!

Minhwan: yes maam!! ^^ I mean yes bear!!!

Yhan: so where will we be going next?

Minhwan: where do you want?

Yhan: nowhere!!!

Minhwan: bear…

Yhan: let’s just walk around here, okay?

Minhwan: are you sure, that’s okay?

Yhan: yah~ if it’s not okay with you then… you choose!

Minhwan: Okay fine!! ^_^ we stay here and talk… bear were you happy?

Yhan: yah~ Minhwan’a!!! aishhh!!!!! Jugullae!!!!

Minhwan: what? = =

Yhan: everything, between me and you are all because of the blackmail okay????!!!! >< if it wasn’t because of that this would never happen!! So if you want to know if I’m happy or not! I think you know the answer!!!

Minhwan: *silent* okay, I understand… so bear, let’s go home now?

Yhan: fine!!

---Minhwan was really silent, Yhan was pissed because she can’t control the feeling of Minhwan being too sweet. Minhwan took her home.

Minhwan: thank you bear ^ ^

Yhan POV: why can he be so insensitive!! >< !!!

Minhwan: see you on Monday bear!!! ^_^ *waves goodbye*

---Minhwan left,  On Yhan’s room, she took a glimpse with the ring Minhwan gave to him!

Yhan’s POV: how can that rich kid be so!! Why did I agree to this stupid bet!!! Yhan, you are totally nuts!!!! I so hate that Kid~!!!! It’s weekend and today is work days for him! >< urgh!!! When will that guy disappear!

On the way home, Minhwan receive a SMS:

“You should not disobey your parents, not me as a reason… thanks for the date by the way, I really had a good time after all…”

-Yhannie

Minhwan smiled and headed straight back to their company…

 

 

-----Seunghyun and Din

Seunghyun: why would you do such thing for that Jaejin?

Daejin: I just want him like before…

Seunghyun: like what?

Daejin: my friend, my best friend!!

Seunghyun: and you risk all this? Obviously Jaejin don’t act like he wants the same…

Daejin: I know, and I can feel it!!! But I just can’t understand why = = why did he change?!!

Seunghyun: so how long would you go for this?

Daejin: I don’t know!!! Losing the bet would be okay for me!

Seunghyun: winning the bet, will make him what? In other ways?

Daejin:*sigh* change topic… by the way where you guys supposed to hate us?

Seunghyun: that’s the plan, but what? Girls will always be girls in the end.

Daejin: huh!! I can’t believe you!!! If my feelings were a girl then I probably think that you like me!!! (laughs)

---Seunghyun got silent

Daejin: but that will not happen, I could never be a girl to others, just for Jaejin

Seunghyun: (laugh) nonsense!!! I’m going now…

Daejin: where?

Seunghyun: just receive a message, my gang is about to conquer Spain, so I need to go there,

Daejin: ah! Whatever! Bye :) thanks by the way!!!

----Seunghyun already left Daejin…