SOFT ROCK- Answered Questions..

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

In a park, Jaejin can’t stop thinking about what happened…

“from now on, I will erase you in my memory^

Jaejin^s POV: how can I let her cry?? -__- what did I do? Is she really had hurt me that bad, before?

This is so impossible, Jaejin, what happened before was all in the past…

 

***FLASH BACK*****

4 YEARS AGO….

Din: Jin!!!! Kyaaa!!! He told me he love me!!!! *crying*

Jaejin: he what?

Din: he told me he loves me!!! I told you he love me!!  ^____^

Jaejin: so what did you tell him?

Din: I said I love him too, so we are officially together!!! Ahhh, I’m so happy Jaejin!!!

Jaejin: but you know he is a Casanova, he play well with girls… Rin, Jien and Yhannie, they were all a victim! Right?

Din: you don’t like him for me? :( my girls understand me that well, but how you? Why can’t you?

Jaejin: Im just protecting you…. Hope you understand me..

Din: understand you? But why? You don’t understand me either, you are my best friend, but you cant understand me..

*walks out

*****days later…Jaejin confronted Daejin boyfriend

--MG—Mysterious guy

MG: I know that you are concern with her as her best friend, but I am her boyfriend, so you have to accept whether you like  it or not, I will be the one to take care of her now..

Jaejin: I know you that well; you play girls feeling like they are toys!!! Why are you doing this? You already hurt 3 SoGi members why even Daejin?

MG: hurt them, you don’t understand anything…. I had loved them!!

Jaejin: you, get lost! Don’t go near Daejin, or you will regret it!!!

MG: *smiles* do you love her?

Jaejin: huh?

MG: you are not acting as best friend anymore Jaejin-a… but rather a hurtful guy, whose hurting too much because the girl he loves is with someone now…

Jaejin: you don’t tell me how I feel!!!

 MG: why? Am I right?

Jaejin: shut up!!!!

MG: okay I got you! Fine if you want to have her back then take her away with you… that if, you can…

--Daejin arrived unexpectedly…

Daejin: is there something wrong?

MG: nothing honey, your best friend is really funny though… ^^

Daejin: ahh.. really? I told you he is a cool friend, right Jin? So jin, we need to go now! See you tomorrow ^^

******A week later!!!

Jaejin: what? You’re going to America?

Din: yes jin :( I need to follow him their!! I love him so much!!!

Jaejin: but he already left you!!! Why are you chasing him?

Din: you don’t understand how I felt jin!!! I should do everything for him, even if I need to beg!!

Jaejin: are you insane? So many boys out there that loves you!!! Why on him?

Din: I don’t know… I just love him too much…

Jaejin: fine, but I just want you to know that you are about to risk everything for this…

Din: I am will to risk it… ill comeback…

***Daejin spent a year in America, unfortunately after Daejin arrived in America she found out that MG is with someone and about to marry her, Din stayed there to mend her broken heart, and when she came back, everything had changed, SoGi is stronger than ever!! But that’s I became aloof with her… she just risked me for somebody who all do was hurt her…

******BACK TO REALITY…

Jaejin POV: is it wrong? The pain is still here, after knowing that Din loves me back, but, I wasn’t the first one… she came from a heart break, and chooses someone over me… I was so hurting that time…

---suddenly…

Minhwan: Beer?

Jaejin: what are you doing here?

Minhwan: I was about to go home when I saw you here, are you okay hyung?

Jaejin: ah.. I was just thinking something…

Minhwan: something? Or someone?

Jaejin: I don’t know…

Minhwan: Hyung, we knew that you have this feeling for Daejin, but we can’t understand why can’t you see that fact…

Jaejin: maybe because the pain from the past is still hunting me… its like a nightmare Minhwan-a… and nobody can understand me…

Minhwan: we can if you tell it to me or to us…

Jaejin: but as everyone says, past is past… Daejin will now let go and erase me, so I should be happy right? **walks away

Minhwan: aisshhh!!!! This guy is really impossible…

**Minhwan takes a look to Yhan’s Phone:

Minhwan: she really is angry with me L bear :((((

----Early morning..

Yuan: Good morning my twin sistah!!!!!

Yhan: yah! It’s too early to ruin my day!! ><

Yuan: *laugh*** whatever! Well you boyfriend is here!!!

Yhan: what? Boyfriend, what?

---Yhan immediately runs down stair and she saw Minhwan talking with his older brother

Yhan: O___________O what the hell are you doing here??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!