SOFT ROCK- Answered Questions 4

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

------THE NEXT DAY- SoGi place

 

Rin: I had already contact Daejin, she is in Italy

Jien: Italy? For what?

Yhan: maybe thinking a way to at least win this bet… so Jien, when will you admit?

Jien: admit what?

Yhan: you are so funny, admit that you are about to lose and is soon to be that Wonbin’s girl?

Jien: are you talking ?

Yhan: no! but I guess the bet is nothing for you now… who knows you and Wonbin is now official…

Jien: that would never happen!!! >< I know what I am doing Leiyhan!!! And the first place, this bet is all about surviving with this,right? So don’t tell me what to do…

***Jien walks out

Yhan: Huh!! Guilty!

 

Ki: you should have at least talked slowly…

Yhan: what?? Huh… whatever!!

***NIGHT comes… Yhannie was staring at the Flash drive Minhwan gave her.

On Yhannie POV

Why the sudden felt of guilt yhan? You should be happy at least, you have just get rid of that guy!! >< Jien is right this is all about surviving… that rich Kid!!! Why can he call me this instant!!! >< this bet is not supposed to end this soon!!! Stupid!! Stupid!!! Stupid!!! Yhannie!!

--and then…

Yhannie typed an SMS:

Call me! Now!

Sent to RICH KID..

--5..6..10 minutes…

The Heck with that!!! >< I already texted him!!!! What is this now!!

..dialing… dialing…

***Ring.. Ring… Ring…

*****Answered..

 

Yhan: what the !! Why are you so—

Girl on the phone: whose this?

Yhan: huh? Ahhh…. Me? But—

Girl: Im Mrs. Choi…his mother, his in the  bed now, he is sick… and on bed medication… who is this?

Yhan: his sick? Im a… friend… is--- he… ahhh—okay?

Girl: he came late last night, and drunk, he is not used on this stuffs so… who is this by the way?

Yhan: ah—alright, don’t tell him I called… thanks.

----turns off the Phone..

Sick.. Drunk.. for what??? Ahhh!!! He is dead meat!!! This is not my fault!!!

---meanwhile..

Maid: Sir? Are you sure about what I did?

Minhwan: yeah!!! I told you, my bear love me already, she done this huge effort for me!! Ahhh…

Maid: but how long sir? If he finds this thing out, she might get angry with you forever…

Minhwan: don’t worry just trust me, ill end this soon^^

---Morning comes..

At SoGi Place

Din: Im back!!!

Jien: so? Is your F* mourning drama with Jaejin over?

Din: damn jien! Shut the hell up! Mourning? That is not necessary!

Rin: cut that off.. so Din-a, is this means you surrender now?

Din: what surrender? Im not a quitter FYI!

Yhan: so? What are you going to do with Jaejin now?

Din: nothing.. I have plenty of time.. if my plans doesn’t work then Plan B.

Jien: tss!! What a game planner you are!

Yhan: why?? Aren’t you ready to lose jien?

Jien: lose? That’s impossible.. you guys can think whatever you guys want… I know my stand.. Im just doing everything to win! That’s just it. At the end of this bet, Im pretty sure I wont be doing all the consequences… better think about it Yhan :) Im going.. see you guys later

--Jien already go..

Din: so whats the commotion all about?

Yhan: well, jien, I think she is falling for Mr. Charismatic guy, Oh Wonbin!

Din: so? Whats the big deal, if that really happens, aren’t we should be happy?

Rin: happy? Jien falling inlove? Is that even possible?

Yhan: what do you think?

Din: duh! Yhannie! We know Jien.. she is very competitive, she definitely hates losing.. so we should not be be surprise if she acts too don’t be fooled..

Rin: Din is right…  Jien knows herself that much, and we do too.. Jien she is very uneasy, we should always remember that,,

Yhan: well, if that’s it then ill shut up.. I have to go! See you guys later..

--Yhan go

Din: so ms; leader? How the nerd guy huh?

Rin: well, just as I say, his really stupid.. I know I’m almost my way on winning..

/Din: well, that too confident of yours..

Rin: whats the plan B for Jaejin?

Din: soon.. now I shall go.. good luck to us!!

WONBIN/ JIEN Class

Wonbin: My love!!!! *shouting*

*jien just rolled her eyes.. and showed irritation

Wonbin: did you dream of me last night my love?

Jien: what the F!! do you think I would bother sleeping if I ended up dreaming of you?????? Duhhh..

Wonbin: so you did not ever dream of me yet? :(

Jien: as if!!

Won bin: Yah! My love, you know what I dreamt of you, you and me, together, happy couple… ^___^

Jien: well thats only a dream… and that would be forever your dream.. okay?

Won bin: will it remain a dream forever my love? *suddenly sound sad

Jien: yah!!!!! Would you shut up???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill kill you if you talk!!

--Won bin just became silent..

YHAN AND MINHWAN class

Boy: do you guys know Minhwans condition????

Girl: does he really have a severe illness??

Boy: well, all I know is he is bed ridden as of now, and is really weak..

*** Yhan heard her classmates! They notice Yhan was staring at them, yhan gave them a death glare. And they got silent…

Yhan was just silent…

After the class..

YHANs POV: that rich kid, sickness drama,  is real??? How can that be? He is wealthy why cant he pay doctors to cure him!!! Stupid rich kid!!!

Yhan: hey you!! *pointing to a girl

Girl: yes? Yhan,..?

Yhan: you said that M-minhwan was sick right? How severe was it???????

Girl: isn’t he calling you?

Yhan: O_O w-what? *she got shocked

Girl: ahh… I am sorry.. I meant he said he was quite unconscious for quite some time..

Yhan: how did you know?

Girl: ah.. I gave him a visit last day, he was unconscious..

Yhan: visit? You meant in their house?

Girl: huh? Ahhh.. yeah! Have you gave him a visit?

Yhan: visit? Are…. Are you insane? Why would I do that? Are you sick of living you want me to kill you?

Girl: ah… Im so sorry Leiyhan.. im going..

--The girl go..

Yhans POV: that girl was a ! But how can she knew that rich kid house????!!!! Visit? Unconscious.? That severe???  Did he just commit suicide after what happen??? -____- that guy is ing crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Im going crazy!