LET THE REAL BET BEGIN *PART 2

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

 

Hongki: your really impossible,, aren’t you becoming a little weird??

Chaerin: *oh Shoot* what are you saying??

Hongki: its awkward. Fine!! Ill treat you, but this wont happen again!! Get me?

Chaerin: yah, whatever!!

Hongki: since its my treat then you will follow what I command you to eat!! Get me?

Chaerin: ** this guy ><** Yah!!!!

Hongki: any objections?

Chaerin: (damn it chaerin, relax… after this bet you can make this guy dead soon) yes sir!!! ^^v

Hongki: let’s go.. lets forget about the tutorial this day… im quite tired too

Chaerin: fuhhh.. I like that idea… hongki, would it be too much if you treat me to a movie too?

--Hongki stared Rin

Chaerin: well, its just that, I didn’t experience being in their, you know, im curious how a movie theater looks like.. ^^

Hongki: you never been into a movie house before?

Chaerin: yes!! =_= you know, our servant, I mean maid told me that a movie theater is exactly the same with my movie studio,, that is why

Hongki: rich people.. alright!!! Since todays my last treat for you then, we will be going to a movie house..

Chaerin: waa?? Really!!!! *pretends happy, and hugs Hongki* yah.. thanks Hongki-a ^_^ *cute sign*

--Hongki blushed and got shocked of chaerins reaction

Chaerins POV: Bingo!!!! Blush till I win… *evil laugh in her mind*

Hongki: let’s go now!!!

----Hongki and Chaerin went to the movie house!!

Hongki was about to buy some pop corns

Chaerin: what are you doing?

Hongki: what? Im buying a popcorn for the both of us

Chaerin: for?

Hongki: Yah!! Stone age girl, watching a movie wont be complete without popcorns and soda, get it?

Chaerin: yes sir!! Now I know :) but Ya!!! Don’t call me Stone age girl, or else!!!

Hongki: or else what? Remember you are not Sogi leader right now, your just an average girl going on a movie house, gets?

Chaerin: Yah! What ever *wait until I get my hands on you!!*

Hongki: your saying something?

Chaerin: ah, nothing ..let;s get inside, im excited!!

Inside the Movie House

Chaerins POV: so this how a movie house looks like? Damn it. Its pretty cheap here.

-they sat on the chairs

Chaerin: does this place should be this dark?? (on a loud tone)

…Shhhh..

Chaerin: yah!! Hongki-a!!

….shhhh!!!

-the people keep on prohibiting rin to make a news.

Hongki: *whispering* yah!! Would you just shut up and watch the movie, its about to start!!!

Chaerin: so this means, I should not talk as I want?

…Shhhh.. hey you get out if you keep on talking (someone from the movie house shouted)

Chaerin: whatever go to hell!! ( RIn shouted as loud as she can)

Hongki: Yah!!!*whispering* if you wont shut up then well both be kicked out from this movie house!!! ><

Chaerin: alright. Fine!!! *whispering*

Meanwhile..

Yhannie on her car

Yhannie POV: should I really go and get him some visit??

Damn it how can this happen? >< but, I should go their and show that I am concern on him, yah!! This is not what others think this is just for the bet, yeah right!! This is all for the bet!!! I know!!!

---

Yhannie arrived outsides Minhwan house..

Doorbell..*ding dong ding dong*

Yhannie: is ah.. Minhwan their?

Maid: you are?

Yhannie: his friend.

Maid: wait here madam

--

Minhwan;s was currently playing temple run on his room

Maid: Sir excuse me, a classmate is looking for you..

Minhwan: classmate?

Maid: yes sir. Shes outside waiting

Minhwan: and just whose classmate was that?

Maid: I don’t know Sir, but I guess she is here to visit you..

Minhwan: what? You mean She… a girl? Wait..

** Minhwan, looked to Yhannie from far

Minhwan: Oh shoot!!!! She is here!!! Ah.. wait do I look sick like this?

-He jumps in on his bed and acted a little weak

Maid: so you mean?? She was the one we are fooling around sir??

Minhwan: yah!! Shut up, go on make her come here!! Tell her I cant come down, im so weak

--The maid went down

Maid: madam, Sir,cant go down because he is so weak right now..

Yhannie: ah, so should I comeback the other time?

Maid: ah.. he told me to let you come up on his room?

Yhannie: me? **that bug face??! But… yah.. he is really sick** ahh.. where is his room?

--The maid accompany Yhannie to Minhwans Room..

Minhwan is pretending he is really weak..

Minhwan: bear *cough* im so happy you came..

Yhannie: ah, I was just making sure your really sick and dying..

Minhwan: so you really want me to die? :(

Yhannie: its not what I meant, I meant of.. ah never mind, here I bought some apples.. since an apple a day keeps the doctor away..

Minhwan: really bear? *cough* bear I missed you, I am really happy *cough* that you are here..

Yhannie: yah.. don’t talk too much, I think its no good for you.. well, you been absent for quite a long time, so I just want to tell you that your missing a lot of school works, and hurry get well…

Minhwan: really bear? I will, I will be okay.. bear.. please take care of me, please forgive me already L that is my only request ive been so worried about you, I know you were so angry to me for what I did, but bear, I am really sorry.. pela se forgive me ..

Yhannie: yah!! Forget about it,,, its nothing now.. just come back to school.. and semestral break is soon, so you better catch up

Minhwan: yes bear!!! ^^ *cheerful tone*

Yhannie: yah!! Are you okay now? Yah.. don’t you go fooling around you monster or else, im gonna prepare your coffin this instant ><

Minhwan: *choked and trembling*  of course not bear..*cough* you know that I wont do that right? Don’t worry I will get well soon and Ill be a good boyfriend to you ^_^

Yhannie: what did you say?? Boyfriend? Are we even… that’s impossible!!! ><

Minhwan: bear :( just bare with me okay..? im sick.. should bear take care of me this moment??

Yhannie: take care??? Are you that .. Yah!!!!!! I will …aigooo..*this is so gross!!! Yhannie, please suvive T_T*

 Minhwan: bear, please feed me with the apples?

Yhannie: The !! Are you.. aigoooo…

Minhwan: *pouts* please bear…?

Yhannie: alright.. ill peel it for you!!!! >M<

Minhwan: thanks bear… ***this is the best day ever in my life****

--Then..

Yhannie: here! *handed the apple**

Minhwan: thanks bear!!*^^*

Yhannie: you report to class on Monday or I will erase you to this world, al right?

Minhwan: Yes bear!!! ^_^

Yhannie: I will go now,..

Minhwan: that fast? :(

Yhannie: its getting late .. see you on Monday!

Minhwan: aigooo.. okay bear!!! Thank you really..

---Yhannie already go, on her car…

Her POV: aigoo.. *holding Minhwan;s ring* I forgot to give this to him, ill just keep it here.

---Meanwhile..

AT JIENs House

Joonki: oh Mr. Wonbin is here? Any date?

Wonbin: yes, your sister and I will be having  a little dinner out..

Joonhi: really? That’s.. awesome!! Yah, bro are you and our sis dating ha? Whats the status between the of you..

Wonbin: aigooo… ah, we are  just friends.. ah..

Joonki: what? So you guys are still not.. =_= both of you are odd.. your impossible, how can the 5th hottest man alive is so slow when it comes to girls?

Wonbin: yah!! You guys know your sister..

Jien: yah!!! What about me?

--Jien walks down wearing a dress, that makes the three mouth open

Joonki: this!!! FTW!!! Sis, are you? Like … on drugs??

Joonhi: I should take a picture of this, wait till mom sees this!!!! She will pay us bigtime

Jien: what?!!! What do you mean Mom will pay you guys???!!!!

Joonki: you know sis! You know how mom is dying to see you like this!! This is Epic!!! Mom will praise us for transforming you like this!! Thanks to us!!!

Jien: what do you mean, thanks to the both of you? You guys did nothing ok? And of course!! I just want to try being an alien for once!! Right Wonbin?

Wonbin: Ahhhh… y-y-yeah!! Right!! *still stunned*

Jien: lets go??

Wonbin: Sure J

Jien: see you laters my brothers!!!

Wonbin: Bye bro!!!

Joonki: yah!! Wonbin-a!!! you take care of our sunshine okay??!!!

---Jien and Wonbin left

Joonhi: is jien really serious? I mean, we know her for the rest of her life, and he never did wear anything like that, well not unless if mom is around… but.. because of she is having a dinner with Wonbin she..

Joonki: this makes me cry.. I guess our little sunshine is no longer our brother!! She is now a lady.. which she had been acting like since birth!!

Joonhi: this makes me cry a lot bro!!

_- the both High-five and laugh

Meanwhile at the car

Jien: yah.. where are we going?

Wonbin: Huh? Any restaurant you want to eat with?

Jien: I don’t know.. well I want something private

Wonbin: alright.. *being tensed*

Jien: Yah!!! Are you pissing me ofF?

Wonbin: eh? What do you mean.. aigoo.. my love no.

Jien: stop acting like a retarded guy.. why are you so not like you??

Wonbin: ah.. Im sorry my love, its just that I feel so stunned on you.. you are so beautiful..

Jien: so you don’t want to see me like this??

Wonbin: of course not!!! I lo-ve it.. I just feel so happy that you would wear something like this for our dinner, I never expect.. thanks for this..

Jien: oh.. well, I wanted to look like feminine for once, I wonder if it suites me well

Wonbin: It does.. though it’s a little awk-ard..

Jien: what???!!!!

Wonbin: I mean, it’s the first time I saw you like this.. I just wanna celebrate.. I feel I am the luckiest person alive..

Jien: Oh.. *HAHA.. this plan works.. hurry up and fall on your knees.. surely I will break your heart!!! Huh..**

--they went out from the car and went inside in a restaurant they went inside..

Jien almost strip his feet but Wonbin catch her

Wonbin: are you alright my love?

Jien: Yes! Ahh.. im sorry im not so used whith heels..

Wonbin: its okay.. lets get inside

-when they entered the restaurant, everyone else where looking at them and some girls were actually gossiping

Wonbin: shall we order..?

Jien: order something for me..

Wonbin: ha? Me?? Really?

Jien: didn’t you heard?

Wonbin: oh.. im sorry .. alright ^^

-Jien POV: WTH!! Why can this girls keeps on looking at me.. whats there problem..? do they know im SoGi member? That’s impossible..

Wonbin: my love are you okay?

Jien: ha? Yeah!! Ahh.. lets eat?

--Both eat..

Jien: lets go somewhere after this shall we?

Wonbin: ye-yes.. where do you wanna go?

Jien: Should I be the one to suggest, you’re the guy after all.

Wonbin: Oh.. ne!!

Jien: wait me here, im just going to the powder room

---Jien went to the PR
girl1: excuse me?

Jien: *looked at the girl*  talking to me?

Girl1: are you Wonbin;s new girl?

Jien: what new girl?

Girl2: Wonbin;s  new girl friend? Duh..

Girl1: look Miss.. if I were you, you better think twice! Wonbin is really popular to every girls. Well, the two of us are his ex girl friends..

Jien: Oh.. that’s sad.. excuse me..

--as jien about to go back to their table she saw Wonbin was talking with three other girls..

Girl: Wonbin we miss partying with you..

Girl1: yes.. when will go out again..?

Jien: ehemm…

-wonbin got shocked

Wonbin: Oh, My love…

Jien; My love? hmmm.. just stay here, I think your enjoying the talks.. :) *sarcasm* excuse me..

--Jien hurriedly walked out and Wonbin followed her immediately..

Wonbin: My love, wait..

Jien: what??? What is there to wait about?

Wonbin: huh?

Jien: look, I don’t have to waste this time for some of your s alright? So will you excuse me.. give me a ride home.

--Jien, went inside Wonbins car.

Wonbin: but my love..????!!

Jien: what??

Wonbin: is there something wrong?

Jien: wrong? No.. I can see your busy talking with others, right??  So I guess..

Wonbin: my love? what are you saying.. oh with the girls, ..

Jien: whatever!!! Tell me straight.. are you a Casanova? Tell me..

Wonbin: huh?

Jien:  how many girl friend had you got?

Wonbin: huh?

Jien: oh common!! Lie

Wonbin: My love are you jealous??? *eyes sparkling**

Jien: what-what are you talking about?? Do you want me to kill you?

Wonbin: ah..no im just curious though.. my love? okay.. I admit,, I had girl friends, but i..—I don’t love them..

Jien: and so what?

Wonbin: my love im so sorry…

Jien: you better stop collecting I tell you..

Wonbin: yeah.. ive been single for almost 2 years now, because of you… I realized that I could fight foe my feeling for you..

 

Jien: well, I hope that’s clear.. you see im a very possessive person, if you dare cheat on me.. youll be saving your neck im sure.. get it?

Wonbin: *swallowed saliva*  yes yes yes!! You always know that I have been liking you since we were young.. but two years ago, since you…

Jien: shut up!! Don’t bring up such immature talks.. lets go.. I change my mind, lets go somewhere else..