Mistakes

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"L is it true that you're dating Suzy?!"

"omg omg omg have you seen L's tweet before he deleted it???"

"GUYS I FOUND PROOF THAT THEY'RE DATING!"

"Noooo tell me that it's not true QAQ"

Myungsoo lets out a huff of annoyance as he scrolls through Tweets he was tagged in, growing tired of the constant questioning that he was not allowed too answer due to the contract he signed with the company. Sungjong takes notice, trying to peek over his shoulder to see the screen of his phone, "What's wrong?"

"Suzy scandal," Myungsoo muttered under his breath before stuffing his phone into his pocket.

"... Oh," Sungjong murmurs, turning away. Myungsoo glances over to the feminine boy before adjusting himself and reaching over to Sungjong and pulling him into a backhug, surprising the feminine boy, "What- Myungsoo?"

"I'm tired. Cheer me up," Myungsoo puts it simply, placing his head over Sungjong since the latter was practically laying on him due to their positions in the taxi.

"I told you, I'm not your charger," Sungjong lets out a small puff of a laugh.

"You're still the best person to hug. You're nice, small, squishy, and warm... plus you smell like lemons," which were all true facts to Myungsoo. In response, Sungjong laughs, "Well this 'squishy' person could elbow you in the gut at any moment right now."

"But you'd never do that to me."

"Don't put your hopes on it."

"I've already put all of my hopes on you."

Sungjong snickers, "Jeez, what's with you today?"

I don't know neither... Myungsoo only holds Sungjong a bit more tightly.


"Hey, Myungsoo-ssi?"

He looks up from his camera and looks over to his side, feeling a bit surprised and confused as to why Suzy would want to talk to him without IU by her side as per usual, "Er- do you need something?"

Suzy takes a look around before leaning over to Myungsoo and whispering, "Is Sungjong-oppa okay?"

Again, Myungsoo did not expect that (he didn't even expect that the two were actually that close but Sungjong had an easy time becoming friends with girls). He glances behind Suzy where Sungjong opened the curtains to show to IU, who shook her head before handing the next outfit for him to change. Myungsoo couldn't help but look at the make-up artist oddly, "As much as I can tell no. How were you able to tell?"

"Well I'm not in the right to say this, but he doesn't seem like the type to constantly sigh and scowl at others," Suzy murmurs.

"He's not. It's probably just our annoying hyungs that are bothering him lately," Myungsoo shrugs, looking back at him camera before letting out a yelp when Suzy suddenly grabs his ear and pulls his attention back towards her, looking annoyed by his attitude with an unfit frown on her face.

"No wonder he's so bothered," he swore he heard Suzy mutter under her breath before going on to talk to him, "Aren't you suppose to do something about that? You know, make him smile again? Or- you know- tell him a little something?"

His eyebrows scrunched up at the last question, "What are you talking about?"

She lets out a huff of annoyance, really close to yelling at him but was abe to control her voice level at the last minute, "Never mind, it's obvious that you don't even know it yourself."

"Know what?"

"I'm not gonna bother with someone as oblivious as you."

"What are you talking about? I'd really appreciate it if you'd tell me instead of coming up to me and yanking my ear," Myungsoo was more than bothered by the way everyone was acting towards him.

"You needed that ear-yank because if I hadn't then you would've continued to avoid the topic."

"I'm not avoiding the topic I'm just tired of constantly hearing it and would like things to go back to normal!"

"Things change Myungsoo-ssi! Nothing stays the same forever and you need to realize that!" Suzy yelled, her hands curling up into fists. She takes a deep breath before letting her fists go, looking down with a disappointed face, "You're hurting more and more people if you continue to avoid it- especially the one dearest to you... because of that, it's beginning to spread and affect IU and I too Myungsoo-ssi, and we're not even that close to you to begin with..."

The words repeated in his head, making him feel guilty for it. Myungsoo sighed, "I'm sorry. Is it really hurting you guys too?"

"If I were to compare our mental pain to physical pain, I'd say a paper cut that is taking too slow to heal," Suzy laughed in a helpless way, "But with Sungjong-oppa-"

A door had slammed open, making them turn around and barely take a glimpse of Sungjong's back as he exited the room with stomping footsteps. The door quickly closed with a sound that echoed throughout the studio, shocking everyone within it.

"... Something has already drilled into him and has left him to bleed."

He turned, looking at Suzy with confusion and anxiety.

"Go to him already," Suzy simply stated, making Myungsoo immediately turn around and chase after Sungjong.


"Sungjong! Wait up!"

No matter how much Myungsoo had called the boy already, he wouldn't stop, continuing to quickly walk down the streets where others that were passing by directed short anf confused glances at them. Sungjong continued to walk, not even making a move to look back at Myungsoo.

With his last ounce of energy, Myungsoo pushed forward and grabbed Sungjong's wrist, successfully making the younger stop in a street that was fairly empty. Heavy breaths continued to come out of Myungsoo's breath before he could clearly say, "Sungjong, do you mind turning around to face me?"

There was no moving before Sungjong shook his head 'no'.

His chest tightened in pain before he weakly asked, "Please? Sungjong, I'm worried..."

Slowly, Sungjong turned around but didn't dare to look at Myungsoo, keeping his gaze to the ground as tears continued to come down. Myungsoo was too worried for the younger to stop him from pulling his wrist away.

"... What? Yoou haven't seen my cry before?" Sungjong asked curtly, bringing the hand he pulled away to wipe his eyes.

"Did someone hurt you?"

"Not unless you count."

Myungsoo was shocked at what was said, "Wha-"

"Do you not understand? At this point I'm not hurt by anyone but you! You out of all the people possible would only be able to hurt me this much by now with your stupid oblivious nature! You can't even look at yourself- hell, you can't even look at me who's always in front of you!" Sungjong's voice slowly raised in loudness.

"You aren't even able to notice that I'm hurting because of you! You keep going on as normal, pretending that you didn't even give a hint that maybe you shared mutual feelings! When will this stupid cycle stop?! I keep waiting and waiting for you to one day stop this cycle but all that has happened is me being the victim of whatever the hell this relationship of our's is! I've already tried ending it but you- you-!"

"Sungjong, take a deep breath," although he was confused and hurt, he knew that the best move would be to calm the younger down, hearing how the latter's voice grew more hoarse.

"But I don't want to take a deep breath! I need to shout and yell at you!"

"You don't need to yell at me that you've been hurt though..."

"Yes I do!"

He tried to walk closer to the younger but he only shoved Myungsoo away.

Shakily, Sungjong asks, "Do you even know why...?!"

Myungsoo helplessly shook his head 'no', watching anxiously as the younger eventually did follow and took a deep breath.

"Because I've been in love with you for the past ten years."