Childish Fiancé... Right?

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

IMPORTANT NOTE ヽ( `Д´)ノ (д´ノ) ヽ(      )ノ (ヽ`Д) ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Hey so currently the poll for the if!ending sequel on the last chapter is at a tie for two couples so if you haven't voted for either one of those two I would really appreciate it if you voted for one of them before the is coming up- and what I mean by - IT'S COMING.

After the , *here's a hint about the future* I definitely need those two couples to not be tied because it is a HUGE part to the resolution.

Anyways, thank you for reading 'v'


"So what do you need me for, my 'fiancé'?" Sungjong rolled his eyes, continuing to follow Sungyeol.

"Didn't I say that I was sorry already, Jjongie?" Sungyeol sighs at hearing the familiar sarcasm coming from the younger.

"Yes you're sorry for SCREWING MY LIFE BY SAYING THAT WE'RE FREAKING 'FIANCÉS'!" eventually Sungyeol comes to a stop in the empty hallway, noticing that Sungjong had stopped following him.

"You're not going to let me go from this, are you?" Sungyeol nervously cracked a smile before receiving an eye roll. Well, better than being flipped the bird.

"Ugh, what do you need anyways that included leaving the practice room?" the younger huffed, crossing his arms.

There was a moment of silence before Sungyeol carefully says, "Don't you think... it's time to give up?"

Sungjong's eyes widened before clearing his throat as to disguise his surprise, "Didn't I already tell you guys that I'm giving up on going after my crush?"

"But you're not over him."

"I'm working on it!"

Sungyeol raises an eyebrow, "Oh really now?"

To which Sungjong replied with an irritated voice, "Listen, I didn't follow you to be questioned about my love life considering the fact that you're the one who ruined it by talking about that fiancé b.s.!"

"You're holding onto something that's nearly impossible!" Sungyeol retorted before feeling regret as he saw tears pricking at the corner of Sungjong's eyes.

"It's not my fault for wanting something so impossible! I didn't CHOOSE to fall for someone who constantly plays with my feelings whether he realizes or not! I didn't choose... to suffer for 10 years..." Sungjong ends weakly, his shoulders slumping greatly.

"Jjongie... I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like this..." Sungyeol walks over and awkwardly ruffles the younger's head.

"... I'm going back to the practice room," Sungjong mumbled, quickly turning and heading to the direction that they had come from. The taller could only watch before sighing again, thinking back to how everything was messed up.


Excitedly, as soon as he woke up and ate breakfast, he ran out of his house to the house across the street, going as fast as he could with his feet before stopping in front of the door. He couldn't wait to spend the summer with his best friend before they started their last year of elementary school together.

The door opened, revealing a lady that looked similar to his best friend's mother but not quite, asking, "Oh, and who might you be?"

"I'm Sungjae's best friend..." he tries to peak behind the woman to see his friend, "Is he here...?"

"Is that so, well he's in the living room playing with Sungjong," she smiles, stepping to the side to let him in.

He stares at the woman for a bit as he slowly walks before turning to head to the living room, the sound of buttons clicking and 8-bit music growing louder before he sees Sungjae with a rather petite and feminine-looking boy sitting on the floor and playing a round of Uju Geobukseon.

"I won!" Sungjae exclaimed as the other boy sulks. It took a moment before he realized that someone was standing at the entrance, "Oh, hey Sungyeol!"

"Hi..." Sungyeol looks down to the still sulking boy, "So who's this...?"

Sungjae grins before scooting closer to the boy and turning the smaller to face Sungyeol, "This is my second-cousin, her name is Sujin!"

Then he got elbowed in the gut by said second-cousin, "My name is Sungjong and I'm a guy you freaking idiot!" Sungjae rubs his stomach a bit, murmuring 'you're too pretty to be a guy' before shutting up when the other glared at him.

Somewhere, in Sungyeol's 12 year-old head, he could tell that there was something about Sungjong that made him curious.


Sungyeol hums a tune as he walks through the hallway to Sungyoung's- Sungjae's older sister- room. Was it odd directions from Sungjong's mom, Mrs. Lee? Yes. Definitely.

It was even weirder when he opened the door to see Sungjae on the floor with a girl dressed in a victorian-styled dress holding him down like a wrestler- oh wait... that's Sungjong, who's looking up at him with a glare.

"Uh- hi...?" Sungyeol cringed a bit, holding his hands up in defense, "What's...?"

"So- ow- we made a bet and- ow ow OW- when Sungjong brought back his new friend Dongwoo and- that really hurts- I said that Dongwoo totally liked him and Sungjong scoffed and then we made- OWWW- a bet where if he did ask him out he would have to where noona's old cosplay dresses for his entire stay here except for when he's out with Dongwoo and- holy crap this hurts- after he put the outfit on I kinda made the comment 'are you sure you're Sungjong and not Sujin?'" and Sungjae continued to be pushed into the very hard, very wooden ground.

And the two second-cousins ended up bantering whereas Sungyeol couldn't help but ponder over the mess going on in his head. Obviously, he still couldn't come to the fact that the more time he spent with Sungjong the more he fell but now the idea of Sungjong dating someone else...

"Sungjae!!!" Mrs. Yook (Sungjae's mom) calls from the kitchen.

"Coming!" once Sungjong steps off of him Sungjae immediately gets up and limp-runs to the kitchen.

"... So you're dating now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yes... and no... complicated stuff..." Sungjong sighs, playing with the frilly ends of the skirt.

Sungyeol decides to test something, "You know that I like you too, right?"

Sungjong simply scoffs, "If teasing me with Sungjae counts as liking others, than maybe." Okay, so maybe when Sungyeol was in a bit of denial he was a choding whenever he was with Sungjong.

"Theennn... what if I tell Dongwoo that you're my fiancé?" Sungyeol asked.

"What?! Hell no!" Sungjong practically hisses.

"Nah, I'm gonna tell everyone you know if I ever meet them that you're my fiancé now," Sungyeol grins. Okay okay, it was kind of a way to keep others away from making a move on Sungjong but the idea seems nice, doesn't it?

And this was how the lie came to be.