The Troubles a Dino and Hamster Goes Through

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"I love you... but you don't realize it..."

"I'm sorry... but this won't work out..."

"Please reconsider..."

"... Sorry..."

"Excuse me, but may I ask where they've went?"

"Oh, have you not heard? They moved back."


Dongwoo sighed as those very words continued to repeat in his head for the past couple weeks after everything- well- broke. Nothing was the same ever agai-

"Hey, pay attention you dumb dino."

And it didn't help that this soon-to-be idol was being very, VERY female dog-like with that pose, wearing clothing that looks like it's been thrown into a paper shredder and is considered stylish to her, and cleaning her fake fingernails as though they're real.

All in all: nothing was going as planned.

"First of all, I'm not a 'dumb dino', second of all, how do you expect to do a back-flip if you're scared to break your 'nails'," Dongwoo sighed, trying to be as patient as possible with the model.

"So?" she popped her bubble gum and began chewing it again in an obnoxiously loud manner.

Great, she has gum now.

"You need to take off your fake fingernails if you're scared of breaking them before your dance lessons end," Dongwoo said.

The model opened to say another snarky remark but the knocking on the door told Dongwoo that he had to spend no more time with the she-devil.

"It's time for your photoshoo-"

"THANK GAWD YOU'RE HERE!" Dongwoo couldn't help but exclaim as he hugged Sunggyu in his goofy dino manner.

"Er- yeah. You know you really got to stop greeting me like this everytime her lessons are over," Sunggyu awkwardly patted the ecstastic dino's head as the model's manager came in and dragged her off.

"So, where's Sungjongie?" Dongwoo piqued up after releasing the hamster, looking behind him.

Sunggyu sighed, scratching the back of his head, "Yeah, I was going to tell you that Sungjong caught a cold and his schedule today is pushed back to tomorrow."

"What?! Really?!" Dongwoo exclaimed, "Is he okay?!"

"From what Myungsoo told me, it's really hard for him to move and so he and Woohyun are at Sungjong's house while Mrs. Lee goes to get more medicine," Sunggyu said, "After that call I was about to go over to check on him after adjusting his schedule and telling yo-"

"You're going there, great let's go," Dongwoo quickly said as he packed up his stuff without Sunggyu realizing it and headed out without looking back at said person.


Sunggyu felt his mouth twitching to cringe.

"You know, I wasn't going to car pool!"

What he meant was, that it was a bad idea going through the building yelling at Dongwoo about Sungjong's problem and not noticing that Hoya and Sungyeol were also in the building and ended up following him into his car. And now here he was in the small car meant for a group of four people, stuck in the backseats meant for two cramped between a dino, a giraffe, and a weasel.

He swore that he could hear his chauffeur snickering in the driver's seat with the passenger's seat full of the pre-bought get-well-soon gifts he got for Sungjong.

Dongwoo looked at the get-well gifts and immediately spoke up before the chauffeur drove off.

"Hey, can we stop by a store so I can get Sungjongie something too?" Dongwoo said as the motor started.


"Why are you getting bright yellow flowers, they're hurting my eyes," Sunggyu looked away from the bouquet of bright yellow roses Dongwoo brought into the car after buying it and settling it onto his lap.

"Pfft, what eyes?"

To which the hamster glared at the giraffe with his nonexistent eyes.

"Sungjongie likes the color yellow," Dongwoo huffs as the chauffeur begins driving to Sungjong's house.

"Oh, really?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah, I sorta doubt that his opinion on it would change..."

The three noticed how Dongwoo smiled in melancholy at the roses but neither decided to speak up about it.

"We're here." the chauffeur said, slowing the car to a stop. The four started to come out and carry the get-well-soon gifts to the house as the small car leaves. Hoya rings the doorbell and from the house with thin walls they could here a couple thumping here and there.

There was then a giant thump on the door, causing the four to jolt back from the door a bit, seeing how the impact moved the door just a bit. Next thing they knew were muffled screamings as the locks slowly came undone.

The door opened to reveal a Woohyun with a soup stain on his shirt, his hair a mess, some form of bruise on his wrist, endless pages flying all over the place behind him, and a somewhat-dead Myungsoo face-planted onto the floor.

Sungyeol opened his mouth to which Woohyun interrupted with, "Don't speak a word because I am sooooo done with that guy."

Welp, that immediately shut them up as they silently followed Woohyun to Sungjong's room, carefully stepping over the somewhat-dead Myungsoo, figuring that sooner or later he would follow them.

They soon came to a stop as Woohyun went into the only opened room in the house, there laying sleeping beauty Sungjong sleeping peacefully on his bed. The maknae slowly woke up at the sound of shuffling close by.

"W...ho...?" Sungjong strained his voice sleepily as he stared at a blury image.

"More of your barely-hyungs," Woohyun said as he kneeled down to the bed.

"Wooohyuniee my throat hurrttz!" Sungjong complained with a rather loud voice (ironically).

The four blinked at his nickname and the rather odd attitude coming from Sungjong.

"He's sort of baby-ish when he's sick," Woohyun explained.

"The neighborhood idiot also accidentally gave him alcohol thinking that it was the medicine syrup Mrs. Lee had brought home," Myungsoo came back with a huff at the sight.

"Hey it wasn't my fault that the wine bottle was as small as the medicine syrup bottle!" Woohyun protested.

"Still doesn't excuse the fact that now he's drunk thanks to you," Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Sungjong-ah do you want some gifts?" Sunggyu sighed, getting annoyed by Myungsoo and Woohyun fighting... again.

"I don'd wanna hamstur!" Sungjong complained with a slurred, confirming that he was indeed drunk.

"You...!" Sunggyu cringed in annoyance.

The maknae then held out his arms in Dongwoo's direction, "I wanna yellow flowerz and dino!"

Dongwoo walks over as though this was the most normal thing possible while the others stare at the two oddly. He sits on the bed, making Sungjong immediately cling to his waist.

"Dongwoooo I mizz you! You nevar call me anymoorre!" Sungjong complained again.

"Weren't you the one who stopped in the first place?" Dongwoo smiled in a melancholic way.

"But you're my boyfriend! Boyfriendz are suppoze to take care of their loverrr!"

Everyone except the drunk Sungjong froze in place at those words... Well, more like Dongwoo froze at the glares everyone sent him.

"Sungjong, we're taking the dino out for a moment so just sleep okay?" Myungsoo smiled with a very poisonous aura as he grabbed Dongwoo by the arm.

"Okaayz Myungiee!"

And Dongwoo was then yanked out of the bedroom and to the hallway.

"You better explain right now what this whole 'boyfriend' crap Sungjong was going on about," Woohyun glared.

"C-Calm down everyone!" Dongwoo nervously laughed.

Then Sunggyu began counting impatiently, "3... 2..."

"Okay, okay!" Dongwoo took a deep breath, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm Sungjong's ex-boyfriend."

One secret was then exposed.