Before the Shock

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Can I just say that I had the craziest last two weeks of school before break in my life? Legitimately, I said that I would take a nap and fell asleep for 4 hours after I got home from school yesterday and I had been half studying and half sleeping for the past week.

Also, am I stalling? Maybe :P (yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to elongate the cliffhanger)


Myungsoo came that morning to Sungjong's house like normal to pick up Sungjong to start another busy photoshoot and rang the doorbell. When he recieved no answer he found it odd, considering that Mrs. Lee didn't have work today and should have opened the door.

"L? What are you doing here?"

"Same goes for you," Myungsoo said back bitterly, not even turning to Woohyun.

"Jeez, I only came here to pick up Sungjong for his vocal training," Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," Myungsoo said indifferently as he rang the door bell again.

Again, no answer. They waited another minute and couldn't help but scrunch up their eyebrows in confusion.

"Maybe the door's opened," Woohyun lightly pushed Myungsoo aside to open the door when the door slowly opened and Sungjong fell onto Woohyun's chest. Right then and there Myungsoo wanted to shove Woohyun into the nearby bush but that would result in Sungjong falling onto the ground.

"H-Hey! He's burning up!" Woohyun panicked as he felt how warm the younger was.

"Ah jeez Sungjong! I told you not to move around too much!" they heard a car door slam shut.


After Mrs. Lee panicked on bringing Sungjong back into the house and at least rest of the couch she had told them that a fever had hit him really hard this morning. Obviously, she panicked as she ran out of the house to get medicine and forgetting to lock the door.

"Aren't all of these medicines a bit too much?" Myungsoo asked, looking through the large grocery bag filled to the top with small bottles of liquid medicine.

"Yes, it is, but the boy hasn't caught something this serious or a minor sickness since during our stay at my cousin's house when he was 11," Mrs. Lee sighed, "I reacted so drastically that I forgot that a mother is suppose to be calm during these situations."

"You even got a small bottle of wine by accident," Myungsoo pointed out, seeing the familiar brand name that his uncle would always drink at parties.

"Don't you dare touch that young man!" she ordered, making Myungsoo hold his hands up.

Mrs. Lee released her stern gaze to sigh again, standing up to pick up her purse and keys, "Do you mind staying at home and watching over Sungjong?"

"Of course not," Myungsoo replied immediately.

"Would Woohyun mind?"

The mother swore she saw Myungsoo with dog ears as they go down in disappointment, "Can't you just kick him out? He'll only make Jongie's fever grow worse."

"Well it doesn't hurt to have more than one person to watch over my son, so don't be so jealous all of the time," Mrs. Lee smiled in a helpless way, seeing how Myungsoo didn't understand her sentence.

"Don't worry about it, bye," Mrs. Lee waved before leaving the kitchen along with leaving the house.

That reminds me, I shouldn't have left the neighborhood idiot with Jongie... Myungsoo frowned as he gets up to go to the living room and froze in spot thinking:

What

is

that

neighborhood

idiot

doing

to

Jongie.

There, between the couch and the table, laid a defenseless, sleeping Sungjong underneath Woohyun in a suggestive position.

"What the hell are you doing to him." Myungsoo murmured murderously.

"C-C-C-Calm down L! It's not what you think!" Woohyun sat up and waved his arms around frantically.

"I think that you are ually assaulting him." Myungsoo deadpanned, taking a firm step forward.

"I swear I was trying to bring him back to his room but I tripped on the blanket and fell down, see?! I have a bruise on my wrist from smacking it on the table on my way down to the floor!" Woohyun showed a rather odd shaped bruise blooming on his wrist that was slowly turning into a rather nasty shade of purple.

Myungsoo stared at him with a murderous L gaze before sighing. It was hard not to believe him seeing how the darkest shade of purple on the bruise was in a straight line, obviously from hitting the edge of the table.

"I'll bring him to his room. Just get some medicine for him," Myungsoo walked over to do so as Woohyun scurried to do so before he was hurt even more.


"Your room is a mess Sungjong," Myungsoo murmured, seeing piles and piles of papers stacked up for all the years and continuous tests their teachers bombarded them with.

The younger groaned in a baby-ish manner after Woohyun fed him some 'medicine' and now some soup that he made a while ago that was now lukewarm.

"Alright alright, I'll clean it for you," Myungsoo said, picking up a pile.

"Thatz not wut I meant! The medicine Wooohyuniee gave meeee hurtzz my throat!" Sungjong suddenly complained out loud. Myungsoo suddenly dropped the pile in shock when he had barely stepped outside of the bedroom as Woohyun seemed happy but confused at the nickname.

Myungsoo quickly walked over and looked at the 'medicine' bottle and soon enough smacked Woohyun with it after inspecting the bottle. Before Woohyun could complain Myungsoo showed the bottle, "Woohyun, you gave Sungjong the wine Mrs. Lee accidentally bought, a very expensive wine that you can easily get drunk on from one sip!"

"Wait what?!" Woohyun yelled in shock.

"Wooohyuniee I don'd wan anymore soup!" Sungjong complained, weakly pushing the bowl back so that it met with Woohyun's chest. The slurred seech definitely confirmed that he was indeed drunk.

*Ding dong*

"Listen, just go answer the door and put away that soup so that you don't mess up anything else," Myungsoo started pushing Woohyun to the door rather harshly, making soup spill onto Woohyun's shirt.

Too bad both were too busy complaining that they didn't realize the pile of paper Myungsoo had left outside and both ended up kicking it over and slipping on it. Myungsoo went tumbling down the stairs while Woohyun was still somehow able to stand up after tripping over a bunch but since he dropped the bowl (good thing it was plastic) he tripped over that and ended up smacking straight into the door.

"OH I'M MAKING MISTAKES WHEN YOU LEFT THE FREAKING PILE OF PAPER OUTSIDE THAT ALMOST COSTED US OUR LIVES!"


Myungsoo sighed as he thought back to this morning as Dongwoo tried to find a proper place to start.

How did everything ridiculous that happened so far lead to this?