Moving On

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Please read this!!!

Hey... I've been on like actual writer's block... and I'm starting to think that it may have something to do with comments.

I don't know if you know this, but an author's inspiration to update a story can grow dependent on comments from time to time and lately the comment section has been... quiet these past couple updates.

For me, it also drags me down especially when it comes to when I throw a plot twist or emotional scene of some sort and I still don't get any reaction... it kind of tells me that I'm doing a terrible job as a writer. (Literally I've been throwing so many plot twists with zero reaction that at this point I feel like you guys still wouldn't comment your reaction or anything even if I kill off Sungjong or something... hm...)

Anyways, can I be a bit selfish and ask you to remember to please leave a comment for chapters or something? I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much if you do! ^^

Also why does it seem like when I finally begin to reply to comments you seem all the less willing to comment  by the next chapter? Are you guys scared of me or something? TTATT


Today was really rather surprising, especially after spending so much time with the boy.

"What? You're heading back?" Sungjong's eyes widened.

"Uh- yeah... my dad called a week ago that my mom's health grew worse recently, so I kinda plan on heading back to spend time with my mom," Dongwoo awkwardly laughed, rubbing the side of his arm.

"Which was the only reason why I decided to take you guys to the carnival," Sunggyu simply sighed.

"No need to say that. You're making it sound like we're suppose to be grateful to you," Sungjong glared at the older, making him force a smile that twitched every so often.

"Still, this is... sudden..." Myungsoo murmured, not quite feeling happy at the thought of the other leaving, but maybe that's due to him actually being more tolerable than all of the other hyungs.

"How long are you gonna be gone for?" Hoya asked.

Dongwoo smiles a helpless one, "I'm not sure... her health has just been deteriorating since I was 12... it's kinda grown hard to tell how long it's going to last for now..."

At that phrase, an uncomfortable silence takes over at their table in the school yard, making them think of something where it makes them nervous to remember that they still need to deal with something too.

Sungjong speaked up, nearly surprising everyone, "Are you moving back permanently?"

"Kind of...? Well, you can always visit me anytime since you know where I live," Dongwoo ruffles Sungjong's hair, managing to make the maknae smile a small one.

"This is going to make things a bit more complicated, seeing how I have to find a new dance instructor for Sungjong-ah..." Sunggyu murmured.

"Well take your time with that because I might not even make it as an idol and even quit in being a model sooner or later."

Everyone nearly chokes on their spit once they heard Sungjong speak those words. Myungsoo looks over to the younger, who was awkwardly twirling a long piece of his bang around his finger, feeling very clueless in what he was thinking at this very moment.

"What?! Just because Dongwoo is leaving?!" Woohyun nearly shouts.

He simply shakes his head, "No... it's just that... I dunno, I've just been thinking for a while." Sungjong abruptly stands up, grabbing his bag before heading off to a direction.

"Uh- you guys do you, I'll take care of this," Myungsoo quickly murmurs before chasing after the younger.

After running around the yard, he eventually found Sungjong on the bench that they use to sit at.

"... You're not okay." Myungsoo didn't bother with asking if Sungjong was okay as he sat down beside him, knowing very well that he would only receive an extremely sarcastic response. Carefully, he asks, "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"Modeling is stressful," Sungjong sighs as he slums into the bench.

"The article?" and Sungjong subtly nods.

Myungsoo opens his arms and sees the younger slowly slide his back across the bench until he was laying on his chest, allowing him to hug the younger. He smiles, "You'll be fine, in fact I should be more worried about this because aren't dating scandals a nightmare?"

"... Stay like this?" he asks softly.

"Of course."


Then the day came where they were all standing at the airport, an awkward silence passing by as they wait for the airplane to set up for departure in about 20 minutes.

"I..."

They all turn their attention to Dongwoo as he plays with the handle on his suitcase before he turns his attention to Sungjong. He takes a deep breath before calmly saying, "I was kind of hoping that... you might be willing to go out with me again."

Sungjong stares at him before smiling a melancholy smile, "You know, I'd love to, but... I'm just not ready to date yet... you know the difficulties to that."

The maknae's hair is then ruffled by the other, who didn't feel the need to cry but rather smiled an encouraging one, "I thought this would happen... Oh well, I'll keep wishing you luck, and maybe we can meet up again some time soon."

He playfully scoffs, pulling Dongwoo's hand away from his head, "Yeah, that would be really nice, but you might not need to wish me luck on that anymore."

Everyone else felt confused as to what Sungjong was implying.

"I'm going to move on from my 10-years crush."

Immediately, the silence was replaced with yelling ranging from, "Wait, '10-year crush'?! Since when!" to, "What?! Why the sudden motivation?!"

"If Dongwoo-hyung can move on from our break up... then I think that I can move on from him," Sungjong says firmly, holding confidence that still seems like it could waver and knock over easily.

"You really need to tell us these things some times, and who can have a crush on someone for 10 years?" Sunggyu sighed before realizing that Woohyun was glaring daggers into the side of his head at the question.

"Yeah, I can't help but agree with hamster-gyu this time," Sungyeol awkwardly scratched the back of his head, "How come you've never told me this?"

Hoya and Dongwoo simply stay quiet, simply feeling surprised, whereas Myungsoo had a thousand different thoughts running around in his head.

Was he suppose to feel relieved?

Surprised?

Happy?!

Finally, he was somehow able to settle on a specific feeling:

Dread.

But what exactly was he dreading for?