As the Days Go By

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

The boring days of detention went by quickly and next thing they knew it was the last day of this school year before break.

"Congratulations!"

They cheered together before popping poppers into Sunggyu's face. Note: the plan was to pop them in front of his face, not into his face. Obviously, this makes Sunggyu annoyed as he grabs the streams from his head before throwing it in front of him, "YAH YOU MADE MY GRADUATION UNIFORM A MESS YOU BRATS!"

Everyone laughs as Sunggyu lets out a huff of annoyance as he glared down the streamers that were now laying on the floor.

"Come on now you grumpy ol' hamster, at least we came to congratulate you," Sungyeol poked at Sunggyu's side.

"Yeah, and also be glad we didn't get you cake," Woohyun added, casually laying an arm on Sungyu's shoulder.

"That would end up nowhere but your face," Sungjong snickered, watching as Sunggyu exploded at Sungyeol and Woohyun for acting informally towards him. Myungsoo lets out a small huff of a laugh at the sight of it before noticing Howon looking oddly concerned at such a carefree moment.

He watches as Howon calls out slowly yet clearly, "Hyung, don't you have something to tell Sungjong?"

The question makes everyone stop and look at Howon curiously at the question, clueless as to what he was talking about. Sunggyu asks back, "Didn't I already tell him about his schedule for next week?"

Howon respons with a tired sigh, "No, I meant, remember that thing we were talking about a few weeks ago?"

There was a moment of silence before Sunggyu turns an interesting shade of red, which Myungsoo automatically takes notice too and couldn't help but glare, nearly tuning out Sunggyu's stuttering.

Sungjong stares at the stuttering mess before letting out a small scoff, "What do you want? Don't just stutter for the rest of your graduation ceremony."

"Weren't you gonna say that you like Sungjong?"

To which everyone yelled in surprise, making everyone talk all at once making the ceremony twice as loud than it originally was. This obviously lasted a bit too long and causes the originally flustered Sunggyu- being the short-tempered hamster he is- to yell out in anger, "YAH WILL YOU GUYS BE QUIET?!"

Luckily everyone outside of their group ignored them since they were use to the group's antics but within the group the boys immediately close their mouths, slightly shocked and terrified by the sound of actual, threatening anger coming out from the oldest. They look over to Sunggyu, who lets out a sigh as he rubs his temples, "Listen, I like Sungjong as a little brother, okay? No need to freak out from a sentence like that."

Everyone sighed in relief except Myungsoo, who took notice to how Howon looked slightly disappointed from his previously expectant face. Myungsoo looks over to Sunggyu in response, noticing the subtle hesitance from Sunggyu and began to wonder slightly if the truth was actually told from that outburst.

"Ah thank goodness you aren't crushing on Jongie. You almost gave me a heart attack there, and not the AOA kind," Woohyun sighed.

"I'm not your wife," Sungjong automatically glared, making Woohyun put his hands up in defense, "Calm down, I didn't say that... more like imply it-"

"Woohyun-hyung."

"Okay okay, I get the message."

Sungyeol was oddly silent after the sighs of relief before he says, "You know... the Troublemaker concert is actually cancelled." Oh yeah, that was a thing.

That was when Sunggyu replied with confusion, "Wait, since when? According to the schedule that my father gave, the concert was still in action."

"Wellllll it was a last minute cancel... on my part..." Sungyeol awkwardly murmurs, making Sungjong look at Sungyeol oddly. The youngest only earns a ruffle on his head, Sungyeol saying, "Figured I should tell the truth by now since you just seem unhappy with your life."

Sungjong scrunches up his eyebrows slightly as he pushes his hand away, "What do you mean 'unhappy'? I've been... well, okay, I see your point."

Their conversation only confused Myungsoo. Unhappy? I mean yes, he's noticed that very easily from how uptight the usually happy and relaxed boy is, but why does it feel like Howon and Sungyeol knew more about this entire mess than he did? It honestly erked him knowing that they might know more than he should.

"So there's this little, minor lie that you guys don't know about," that was before Sungjong slapped Sungyeol on the arm, "Never mind, it's kinda major." The tallest takes a deep breath.

"We're not actually fiancés." (Quick note: yeah sorry that yeoljong was kinda short lived ._.)

To which everyone went 'lol what the actual frick' and freaked out just as badly as the previous situation.

"Aw come on guys, it's not that bad."

"YES IT IS!"

"DUDE THIS MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE!"

"EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!"

Okay the last part from Woohyun was an exagerration but you get the point: they were soooo not okay with this.

"This was so much more annoying than I thought it was going to be," Sungjong huffed before glancing over to Sungyeol, "What was the point of making me suffer through that though?"

Sungyeol simply shrugged, "Something you don't need to know about, but right now your love life is a mess, so I figured that this might help out your love life." This makes Sungjong blush in embarrassment before punching the other in the arm, "You weren't suppose to meddle with it in the first place you choding! Plus I already told you that I gave up on it!"

"Wait so does that mean I can actually marry you-"

"Shut up Woohyun-hyung!"

Now wasn't this fighting between the youngest and the tree ever so familiar to Myungsoo. Well something felt lighter for Myungsoo but it still wasn't quite as relieved, especially since it was quite literally back to square one.

"That didn't go as plan..." he looks over to Howon, who lets out a small sigh as he murmurs to himself, "Well, it solved one thing at least..."

Well square one plus Howon, but Howon's role was rather odd in this whole situation for Myungsoo. If only he could figure out what the hell this entire situation meant because everything most definitely changed but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"I get it, don't worry. I know that you're too dorky to do anything on purpose."

Myungsoo suddenly remembered that and realized that it would appear someday.

He just didn't realize that this impact would come sooner than he thought until it was too late.