A Life-changing Picture

It's Called Being In Love {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

This is my first time writing fanfics about real people O_o (never thought the day would come where I would move away from the Anime Kingdom to the K-Pop Kingdom, or more specifically, becoming an Inspirite) so hopefully they aren't too ooc.


"...gsoo... yungsoo...! ... Myungsoo...!"

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes to see Sungjong with light and flower petals cascading down on him. He drowsily asked, "Are you an angel...?" which earned him a small flick on the forehead.

"I'm not gonna let you use my lap as a pillow all day, you know," Sungjong sighs.

"Five more minutes..." Myungsoo murmured as he turned his head and buried his face into Sungjong's shirt.

"C'mon, lunch is about to be over soon, so wake up you sleepy head," he sighs again.

"You smell like lemons..." Myungsoo sighed into his shirt comfortably.

"Thanks...?" although Sungjong didn't know how to respond to the awkward statement, he couldn't help but giggle a bit, "Jeez, you're such a dork!"

"But I'm your dork," he smiled as he soon drifts off to sleep.


"Everyone, this is Kim Myungsoo! He will be your classmate for the rest of the year so treat him nicely, okay?!"

"Okay!"

As soon as the teacher left to go gather more supplies to do their projects, everyone crowded him, trying to make friends with him and bombarding him with questions. All Myungsoo did was stand there quietly, feeling awkward as he just stares at the floor, but apparently it looked more like a glare to the other 7-8 year olds, making them slowly back off.

He had room to breath now, but he heard the other kids gossip and whisper behind his back. It stung his heart a bit as he recieved dirty looks from them.

"Hello~!"

Myungsoo looked up, staring at the boy through his bangs. Was this kid the same as the other kids? Is he going to leave him right after he tries to start a conversation with him?

"My name is Sungjong, nice to meet you, L~!" the boy smiled brightly.

"L...?" Myungsoo asked quietly.

"Yeah, you sort of seem like that character from an anime, staring at people with a poker face through your bangs and all," he scratched his cheek awkwardly while smiling sheepishly.

Sungjong didn't seem too bad.


"Get to class you lovebirds!"

"'Lovebirds'?!"

Myungsoo woke up and slowly sat up as he heard heels clicking against the ground growing more and more distant.

"Jeez, that hall monitor takes teasing too far!" Sungjong pouts, making Myungsoo wanting to add the adverb 'cutely'.

But that would be a bit weird since he's my best friend, although... he reached out and pinched both of Sungjong's cheeks.

"Aaaawrgh, wud ar you doingggg?" the younger complained but giggled soon after.

"Why are you so cute?" he murmured before letting go and picking up his bag and camera from beneath the bench they were on.

"'Cute'?" Sungjong rubbed his red cheeks and pouted a bit, "Why do people keep saying I'm 'cute' and 'pretty'?" He sighed, reaching down to get his bag too before getting off the bench and taking a few steps towards the school building.

*Click*

Sungjong blinked, then turned back and heard another click.

"'Cause it's a fact," Myungsoo simply said as he heads toward Sungjong, his camera dangling off a string wrapped around his wrist.

"Did you just take pictures of me?" he blinked.

"Just capturing the essence of your beauty," Myungsoo bluntly stated, earning him a smack on the head. Weird that he hesitated  on 'cutely' yet was blunt on saying that his best friend was 'cute' and beautiful'.

"God! Why are you so blunt?! And hurry up and delete those pics before I destroy that camera of your's!" Sungjong yelled while blushing a soft pink.

"Don't worry, I'll do it," he said while taking a few steps ahead, but then turns around and smirks as he teasingly waves around a USB cable that he kept in his pocket, "After I post them on Twitter~."

He then runs off to the computer lab as the other boy chased after him, both losing all care about skipping class.


"MYUNGSOO! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR!" Sungjong yelled angrily as he punched, kicked, and slammed his body onto the door to the computer lab. Obviously it wouldn't work though due to Myungsoo being able to outrun him, which led to him reaching the inside of the computer lab first and placing a chair right underneath the doorknob.

"Just a minute~!" he hummed as he typed in some facts about the pictures before tweeting it.

After it succesfully posted, he calmly walked to the door and removed the chair, opening it only to be body slammed by Sungjong onto the floor.

"Ow~...!" they both groaned before staring at each others' faces. Their cheeks and ears slowly turned red before realizing how awkward their postion was and sprung away from each other.

"Sorry..." Sungjong murmured, although Myungsoo couldn't hear it, all he could hear was his heart beating around his head. It wasn't unusual since this problem started around four years ago whenever he was stuck in extremely suggestive positions with Sungjong.

Or was it nine years ago? Then again, who would remember since it's happened so many times already...

Myungsoo then remembered about Twitter once he saw his camera, slowly getting up and walking over to the computer, "Eh~... it's already been retweeted 75,000 times and got 100,000 favorites-"

"Hah?!" Sungjong immediately pushed Myungsoo over a bit and stared at the monitor, "How is that even possible?!"

"Well you know what they say, 'Be careful about what you post on the interweb'," Myungsoo said, "I don't know why you're so flustered about it though, I mean, you are photogenic."

"Yeah but it's embarrassing to know that you tweet pics of me on your twitter account," he murmurs.

"There, there," Myungsoo pats Sungjong's head somewhat comfortingly.

"You're lucky I don't stay mad forever," he sighs as he leans his head into Myungsoo's palm, "Although I do regret things easily."

"C'mon, Jongie, smile~!" Myungsoo smiles.

"Hee, I know," Sungjong smiles.

Just this was enough to make him happy.