Rivalry pt2

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Papers scatters on top of the table in front of her. "What's this?" Amber asks as she files it up. Lunch break was done and everyone from the Student council went back to their respective classes, all except Key who's currently about to orient her about her mission.

"Our visitors earlier are one of the legacies as well. That.." Key points on the papers in her hands. "thats their back ground informations."

"Choi Sooyoung.." Amber reads out. "Isnt she the tall girl earlier? Siwon's sister?" Key nods at that and she reads again. "St. Mary Claire's Etoile." Amber's brows furrows in curiosity. "What's an Etoile​?" She queries. It was the first time she ever heard such a word.

"Its a french word for star. St. Mary Claire uses French system of government, so youre most likely to hear French words when you come across their students." Key informs her as he walks back and forth in front of her. "St. Mary Claire is an all girl's school. Actually, it is St. Montgomery's sister school but due to the two Legacies's personal feud and power over the two schools, rivalry became its major connection instead of affiliation." he added.

As Amber flips the papers, the door opened and Heechul walked towards them and butts in. "This rivalry goes way back my grandfather's time and it passed onto generations to generations." before sitting himself in a chair perpendicular to where Amber sits.

"So Im guessing that Kims reigns in St. Montgomery, is that right?" Amber deduced with which Heechul gave her a nod. "And in St. Mary Claire?"

"Its the Jungs." Amber flips the papers again and when she didnt find anything about the Jungs in it, her brows furrows even more. "There's no information about them here."

"Sorry.." Key fixes his reading glasses over his nose bridge. "I forgot to print it out, I didnt had the time.. Anyway, St. Mary Claire's student council consists of the Soleil, the Ciel, the Lune and the Etoile." 

"And Sooyoung's one of their student council?" 

Heechul affirms to that. "She's the last in position."

"And your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter