Assembly

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's again scared for her life. 

She had been again abducted by two strong men who covered her head with a sack right before throwing her inside a car. It happened so quick she didnt had the chance to defend herself. And to think that it happened inside the school's grounds, she's certain that it was carefully planned.

But who would do such a thing?

The first time was Heechul, but thats because he badly needed her so he kidnapped her.

So who is it this time?

She rummages her head for anyone who she possibly pissed the last few weeks she stayed in the school, but she couldnt think of any. The only ones she interacted with in a regular basis is the School's Student Council and Kyuhyun, her body guard. She often acknowledged some of her schoolmates but thats only when they greeted her first. She made sure that she kept her profile low but being one of the Legacies, its a bit hard not to be noticed hence her growing popularity amongst her schoolmates and the school's sister and brother school.

She couldnt think of a person that wouldve any reason to kidnap her. Unless someone finally found out who she is and will torture her to death.

She cringes at the thought. She hasnt paid Sulli's hospital bill for this month, she hasnt talked to Sulli yet, she hadnt even said good morning when she went to school earlier. What will happen to Sulli if she died? Tears were starting to form at the edges of her eyes but she tried to hold it in, because she knows panicking will not do her any good.  She swallows the lump on . "I dont know who you are, but believe me, you wont benefit on kidnapping me. You wont get any ransom, Im just.." Amber says but soon the sack was ripped off her head and she doesnt know whether to roll her eyes or shout at the group in front of her, for scaring the life out of her. But when she sees familiar faces tied the same way as her, she let the "You guys should really stop kidnapping me, seriously" sarcasm go.

She recognized two third year students whom she had seen played some music instruments in the music room, one first year student she had seen in Ms. Kennedy's office once and three fourth year students thats close to Kyuhyun and in a dance group together.

"You probably all got scared when someone just threw you in a car and drove you somewhere, thinking youve been kidnapped. I, on behalf of the Student Council wants to apologize for that." She was about to snort but stops herself when she felt Key's glares at her and just listens as Leeteuk explains further. "But as you all know, the school has its many traditions and the Masquerad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter