The Pretention

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half an hour later, Amber finds herself waiting for the car that Heechul told her will take her to her new school since the council still needs to talk more about something important, as what Leeteuk have said. She's currently standing inside a gazebo not far away the ancestral mansion.

With nothing else to busy herself with, she fiddles on the nameplate on her chest. This is it. Im really going to pretend Im someone else. She mentally tells herself.

Atleast they let you keep your last name. A part of her brain butts in. 

Are you sure you know what youre doing?

Its for Sulli.

Her head is having a conversation on its own when a white limousine stopped just a couple of steps away from where she is.

"Hop in." Its the Statutory Auditor Donghae with his prince-like killer smile.  "I said hop in. You deaf kiddo?" 

"But Heenim said.." She hesitates when she sees no car behind Donghae's.

"Come on kiddo, we dont have a whole day, class starts in an hour. I'll just tell Heechul I dropped you to school" And with that, Amber pushes herself inside the luxury car.

Its the first time Amber had seen one more so sit inside one. Its huge and Amber thinks Sulli would be happy to see the car or probably would suggest to ditch their apartment back in their hometown and just live inside the limousine for the rest of their lives.

"You can keep this one if you want it. Im sure Heenim hasnt decided of which car to give you yet." Amber blinks, unsure of what she heard. "Are you serious?"

"I still ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter