Rivalry

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half of the day has been going great for Amber. No one bothered her, some do talked to her but its just a casual conversation that ends as soon as Amber didnt reply back. She's trying not to spill anything about her real identity since Heechul and the rest of the Student Council still doesnt briefed her properly with everything, so she stops answering questions that she's not sure how to answer.

Class has been great too, it made her realized how much she missed school. Having to work in such an early age, Amber never really enjoyed going to school because she's mostly asleep in her classes after such a long night working at a nearby  24-hour shop. Its actually the first time she ever felt that she's really a student -- learning, listening and interacting at that.

So she's very happy to receive praises from the Student Council once they gathered around the Legacy Lounge Area where she met the rest of the Supreme Legacies namely Choi Minho, Siwon's cousin, Key's boyfriend and the high jump Olympic superstar; Kim Jonghyun, the school's renowned musical composer and Lee Taemin, the youngest of the Lee's and the known school's prince.

"The teachers were so astonished at how good you were in their classes, to think that its your first day in school. Youre really something Aj." Donghae pats her head as he compliments her more. "And youre already the talk of the town."

"Right. Ive heard that girls in St.Mary Claire are already on the hunt for him." Jonghyun, who's surprisingly becomes close to Amber after the second they met, points his fork at her, "Join the basketball team, Im sure youre going to surpass Taemin's popularity."

"Being popular is my forte. Im sure Aj can find something else for him. Right Aj?" Amber just nodded at the young boy before she resumes eating.

The luncheon continued and their conversation went from Aj to school issues that they need to resolve and some issues of other school that Amber doesnt really pays attention to, she's busy eating her food and making mental note to take her sister out to eat anywhere the younger girl would want to as soon as she gets better. Money is not a problem anymore, as long as her pretensions wont blow out, she's financially stable and Sulli will be taken care of by the best doctors there is.

All the Legacies' heads snaps at the door when it opened with a loud bang and three girls came in, one sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter