Preparation

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Key.." Amber calls out as she sits. "Do we really have to do this?" Key looks at her and somehow she felt stupid for even asking.

"Heechul personally ordered me to dress you up. Now, if you have any complaints, call him." And he tosses her his phone before disappearing from the kitchen.

Amber stares at the small expensive gadget in her hand and considered dialing Heechul's number but drops the thought. Her employer's already under stress about the merging issues and she doesnt want to be an added weight. "But Key, cant we just go and buy some clothes in the mall or somewhere? Does it really have to be an original design?" Amber feels like its too much. Before, when she needs to dress up for parties, she doesnt even buy new clothes because for her its just a waste of money so she just mix-and-match her old clothes to look new but now, she's going to have her own set of clothes and since Key owns a fashion design company, he's in charge. He immediately called his team right after their talk back in the Student Council Office.

And now, Amber's inside Key's apartment or according to him, his and Minho's love nest, waiting for the designers to arrive.

"You have to remember that youre a Legacy now, and Legacies dont wear cheap clothes." Key returns to the living room with a tray of snacks and a cold beverage to replenish Amber's thirst.

"And besides, Heechul would kill me if you go out at the ball looking like . He emphasized that you should be the most handsome guy on that ball, Aj." Key sits next to her and turns the humongous tv on. A film that Amber has no idea what plays on the screen, it looked so boring that Amber decides not to watch and ask Key what she had been meaning to ask earlier but hadnt had the chance since they all had classes to attend to. "What's The Masquerade Ball?"

"Well, its a yearly party where everyone wears a mask, so no one knows anyone unless the mask has been taken off at the end of the party. Originally, its the Student Council that invites girls to come to the party through a special invitation but I dont know whats going to happen now since we're merging with St. Mary Claire. Im guessing that we're not going to do that now since all the students in St. Mary Claire are girls." Key explains, eyes fixed on the tv and hands are busy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter