The Beginning

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's at lost, confused, and totally dazed with what's happening rght now. It hasnt been that long but she feels like she's been there for years and years of chaos and she's still nowhere near comprehending whats going on.

She knows why she's there, but at the same time she doesnt, so she just sits there on her chair and tries to understand everything and everyone speaking in front of her, only theyre not talking to her, theyre talking about her; and that she doesnt fully understand why.

"E-excuse me.." She tries to speak but no one seem to hear her so she tries again. "Can you all shut up for a moment?" Her voice was loud and clear and for a good one second it became quiet when all eyes fell on her, but when she didnt say anything, chaos started again.

She drags her hand to her face, wiping the non-existent sweats there. And she wonders when are they all going to stop talking or screaming so near from where she sits.

"This is a bad, a very bad idea." She hears someone says.

"No, youre wrong." She hears another one replies.

"Youre going to risk everything we've ever built for?" 

"We havent built anything yet, and we could now if youre only going to stop being an and just let me do my plan." 

The argument continues and she doesnt know what else to do but sit there, in the middle of the room, in a god damn place she doesnt know.

Five hours earlier or what couldve been forever, she was still inside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter