The Pretention pt2

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber walks behind Donghae and she cant help to feel small at how huge her new school's going to be. Its as huge as the hotel she had once worked as a cleaner back in the US, if not more, and as wide as their hometown's capitol and public properties combined.

"Chill Aj." Donghae tells her, emphasizing her name.

Her head shots upright and her eyes falls past through Donghae where a door and two uniformed ladies stood by. "Mr. Lee, Mr.Liu, welcome." Amber almost choke as they acknowledges them.

Whilst she's so nervous as hell, Donghae seems to be calm and cool as he nods his head.

The two ladies then opens the door and an auditorium full of student greets Amber by surprise.

"This is the whole school population. We're about 200 here. Key will fill you up on everything." And they resume walking again.

Eyes on them, and Amber cant help not to be conscious of herself. She had never once been stared at by hundreds of people more so by boys. She cant help but be scared.

Donghae takes a step backwards so that theyre walking side by side, he then whispers to her "Relax Aj, youre one of the boys, remember that."

Amber raises her head to see the stage before finally roaming her eyes around, it is indeed full of boys. Her eyes catches Heechul sitting up in the stage and the rest of the student council. With them was four old men which Amber assumes to be the school's directors, just next to the student council sits five middle aged men and 4 middle aged women which Amber figures to be the teaching staffs. Down the stage sits more middle aged men and women and Amber assumes theyre the non teaching staffs. Its usually like that in the movies anyway.

As soon as they reaches the stage, all the students inside the auditorium stood up as one of the suited old men takes the microphone. "Welcome to St. Montgomery High Mr. Aj Liu. We will look forward to your achievements in the near future." The old man says and calls Onew over.

"Place your right hand on the book of oaths." And hesitates for a second before placing her hand over the book. "And repeat what Im going to say.

"I, Aj Liu, son of Mrs. Lee Eunjung and Liu Xiao Tien, do solemnly swear, in the presence of the Almighty God, that I will henceforth faithfully support, protect and depend the constitution, law and governance of St. Montgomery High School and that I will, like in manner, abide and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter