The Practice Part 2

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah, has it been one year already since I last updated this fic? That long huh? I had to re-read the previous chapters so I'd remember the story. 

So to save you all from re-reading it as well, I'll give you a recap.

So basically, Amber is a waitress turned student, hired by Heechul of St. Montgomery's Student Council to 'infiltrate' their nemesis Student Council of St. Mary Claire... and by infiltrate, Heechul meant to make the 'Soleil' fall in love with her by pretending to be a guy (Such a crazy idea, right?) since St. Montgomery is an all-boys school. Amber has a sister, Sulli, whom Heechul used as his leverage to get Amber to do whatever he wants. Sulli is sick and needed medical help which only Heechul can provide, so Amber is at his disposal. (Poor Amber and Aww my poor baby Ssul.)

Amber have already met the St. Montgomery Student Council and the St. Mary Claire's Student Council, except for the Soleil whom has no pictures in the internet (Weird huh? Why are there no pictures? Suspicious much). The Covenant, which governs the two schools along with St. Wilhelm Institute, decided to merge all their activities resulting for their students' lives to be entangled; and for Amber, that is her chance to finally meet the Soleil. There's one problem though, her rival and the St. Mary Claire's Lune, Kwon Yuri will not make it easy for her. (I wonder what will happen with these two.)

The first activity that the three school will all attend is the Masquerade Ball where Amber has been chosen to do the opening dance. (Can anyone guess who her partner is?)

There you go, now you can read the next chapter.

 

 

Four days of practice and Ms. Kennedy had already expressed her satisfaction as all the chosen dancers have managed to finally sway along the music perfectly, without anyone making any mistakes. So when Amber's partner accidentally tripped on her own feet and pulled her along with her on the floor, their teacher was enraged.

"You will be practicing for an hour more, alone." With that Ms. Kennedy left the gymnasium along with all the other chosen dancers.

Taemin pulls Amber away from her partner. "I have to go now but I'll come back for you after. Please make sure that you wont be taking the mask o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter