Recognition

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Amber’s second day in school, and just as yesterday, its still uncomfortable. All the students were looking at her as she made her entourage along with some of the Student Council namely Key, Donghae and Suho.

“Do they always look like that at the new student?” Amber whispers to Key, and it only made things a little bit more uncomfortable than before as students started whispering too.

“Like what?” Key asks back as he looks around, the whispering died down and the students in the hallway avoided meeting his eyes.

“Like Im an alien or something. Do I look weird?” Donghae pats her back. “Theyre just like that cause its unusual for the Student Council to a student. The first day is understandable, the second day is questionable. Don’t worry, it’ll die down eventually.”

“Why did you even walked with me anyway?”

Suho throws his arms around her shoulders. “We’ve been told that students from St. Mary Claire were planning to sneak in to haunt for someone and since you know, youre new, we figured its you.”

“Why would they..” Donghae cuts her in the middle of her sentence, “Because youre a Legacy, and that they want to know something about you.”

“But Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung knows me, why cant they just tell them who I am?”

“Because youre not exactly one of their concerns, well, except Yuri I guess. Youre her rival so Im sure she’s plotting something against you.” Key laughs as he saw how Amber’s facial expression changed abruptly.

“She’s not capable of hurting someone, yes?”

“Nah, Yuri cant even hurt a fly. She’s noble so rest assured that the competition is fair, no cheating will be done.” Suho assures her.

But eventhough Amber has the Student Council behind her back, she cant still shake her worries off. She’s pretending to be someone she’s not in a world she has no knowledge of and a mission she’s not sure how she’s going to carry out.

She’s already too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter