Stranger

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She doesnt know what she's supposed to do, either drink the glass of alcohol in her hand or just stand there awkwardly by herself, so she decides to do both.

She's not really sure what she's doing her. She's not a party goer but she finds herself in the middle of a private bar's dance floor, alone.

She was with Taemin and his friends earlier, but as soon as they all went inside the bar, the group dispersed and she was left all alone with a glass of alcohol in hand in the center of the dance floor where bodies kept on bumping into her every now and then. She doesnt even know who handed her the drink.

When the liquid in her bottle drips upon her button up shirt, thats when she decided to go in a much less crowded place, on the mezzanine.

It was an exclusive bar and considering that theyre minors, Amber was sure that Taemin used his last name as their admission stub. Money; people can do whatever they want as long as they have it and Taemin sure was really using it for his benefit.

"Here alone?" Someone asks her from behind. A petit girl settles next to her and gazes down the party people grooving to the music the Dj was playing.

"Not really." She answers back as she casually sips her alcohol.

"Im drunk." The girl informs her as she whipped around to face her. "And Im going to pass out."

"Wait what?" And before Amber can react, the girl collapsed and luckily, she manages to catch her before she hits the ground. "What the hell? Miss..Miss.. Wake up." She tries to shake the unconscious girl to get any response but there was none. "What am I supposed to do with you?"

Amber sets her glass down on the floor as its becoming  hard to fully support the girl with only one hand. She kneels down the floor, takes her phone out and calls every one in the Student Council but no one answered. Even her body guard was out of reach.

There's no way in hell her conscience will let her leave the girl in the bar in that state, so again, for the nth time that night, she makes a decision out of impulse. When she didnt see Taemin or any of his friends around, she scooped the girl and carried her out of the bar. She hails a cab and tells her new address to the driver whom within an hour had managed to drop them off safely. The kind driver even helped her to open her door for her when she couldnt because she was carrying the girl.

With a groan, she carefully lay down the unconscious body onto her bed and covers it with a blanket. Youre not a bad person, are you? Youre not going to kill me or anything, right?

No, Amber refuses to believe that the girl with such a pretty face can be dangerous, although sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter