The Beginning pt2

Masquerade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looks hesitantly at the whole body mirror in front of her. "You look great Master." A girl who mustve been only younger than her by a year or probably two tells her as she smooths out the lining of the suit she's wearing.

A feminine looking guy then appears behind her and looks at her through the reflection in the mirror as well, "I was thinking of a whole transformation procedure but never thought making you wear our school uniform was already enough. You look like a real boy, Amber."

"Mr. Heenim, how are you so sure this plan of yours would work?" She asks. Few days ago when she was kidnapped and was held against her will in the feminine guy's ancestral mansion. She was told of their or solely his plan of pretending to be a guy and infiltrate their arch enemy's camp. There was still no further information other than that and she was forced to accept the said work when the feminine guy that goes by the name Heechul or Heenim as his friends call him, showed her few pictures of her sister plugged in multiple medical machinery

"You need this job Amber." She wanted to say no but she knows he's right. She needs money to pay for her younger sister Sulli's hospital bills. "Work for me and you will never have to worry about her. I can get the most knowledgeable doctors and nurses for her. Give her all the medical care she needs. You just have to say yes." Thats what Heechul told her.

It was absurd. How a guy can waste a lot of money like that for a silly job not to mention a silly plan. But she cant argue with that, because she needs the money so much and the deal Heenim laid on her table was very tempting; Work for him and she doesnt need to worry about a single dime for her precious Sulli's recovery. so she said yes.

"He looks like a real boy." The stiff guy that was entirely against Heechul's plan enters the room bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter