Chapter 9

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hani-ah, let's have lunch together." It's been a week since Youngji be a tutor for Mino and she missed her friend. 

"What? You don't need to see Mino today?" Hani said. 

"Haish, don't tell me you're jealous." Youngji nudge her.

"Of course I am. You spent your time with him everyday. Is he not scary?" Hani asked her. 

"I don't think he is scary. You want to meet him? We can make a group study." Youngji asked. 

"No, I won't make a group study with him." Hani make a cross sign with her hands. 

 

Youngji and Hani saw Mino on their way to the cafetaria. Youngji asked him to join them. Mino looked at Youngji and then he looked at Hani. She is scared.  

"I don't think I can join you." He said. 

"What do you mean you can't?" Youngji drags him before he could give her any answer. 

"Youngji-ah! Wait for me." Hani run to them.

 

Hani's pov 

It was awkward with Mino on our table. I don't think I can eat comfortably. He glared on me like he wants to kill me. I'm scared but blushing at the same time. I looked other direction and saw Jackson. I waved my hand and asked him to join us. 

"Why is he here?" Jackson whisper to me and look at Mino. 

"Youngji asked him to join us." I give him an answer.

"Mino-ah, I don't like this chicken. It tasted weird." I looked at Youngji giving him her chicken to Mino and without any command Mino gives his salad to Youngji. Are they this clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter