Chapter 12

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cherry-ah, where are you?" Since it's weekend Hani decided to take a stroll with her pet dog before it escaped from it's leash. She run along the road looking furiously. When she's about to cross the road she didn't notice a car come to her direction. The car honks. Hani closed her eyes and went blank until she feels the hard ground. She tought she was going to die or at least severely injured but then she realized someone was holding her. She open her eyes and saw someone. 

"Omo! Mino are you ok?" She asked worrily. Hani feels some pain but she looks better than him. She helped him to stand up.

"I'm fine. Did you hurt?" 

"It's not that bad. You should look at yourself. Yah! You're bleeding." Hani panicked.

It's nothing. Don't worry. By the way, what are you doing doozing off in the middle of the street?" Mino shoved the blood on his forehead and asked Hani.

"I was looking for my dog. She's run away from me." She's not sure she should told Mino about this because she's not that close with him and she still feels scary to him. 

"Is it the white one?" Hani nods. "I think I saw it in that park. Let's go there and I think we need some medication. Hani agreed him. They went to the nearby park and they found the dog. 

"Cherry-ah, why did you run from me?" Hani carried her and hugged her. Thanks to Mino she can find her. She feels some stings in her knee.

"You wait here." Mino dashed before Hani could say anything to him. She waited there playing with her dog and try to clean her wound. It doesn't take a long time until Mino come back there. 

"Here. Sorry it takes to long." He hands her some ointment and pain killer. "Can you do it by yourself or do you need some help?" 

I can do it by myself. Do you need to go somewhere?" 

"Umm, yes. I need to fetch someone. I might be late." He smiles  weakly. 

"Then you should go now. Don't make that someone wait too long. And thank you for this." Hani said. 

"No problem." He gives her a smile and then cares the dog. "Cherry-ah, don't run by yourself. You should always by her side. Do you understand?" Then he went after saying goodbye. Hani feels her heart beating so fast.

"He's not as bad as what peoples think about him." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter