Chapter 8

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As summer comes the students busy with their test before summer holiday. Mino struggles with his bad marks. The teacher said he will get an additional class during holiday if he gets bad marks again. It's not like he is stupid. Actually he's one of the top students on his junior school. He just lost his motivation because Youngji doesn't want to be his friend again. He can get perfect marks if he wants.

"I will give you a tutor for a month before the test." The teacher said. 

"I don't need a tutor, sir. I can do it on my own." Mino said. 

"You can't. I don't believe in you. She will come soon." The teacher said. Mino let out a little groan. When he heard a familiar voice.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jang." 

"Oh, you're here Youngji. I want you to be a tutor for him. Do you know him?" The teacher pointed at Mino. 

"Yes, sir. I know him. I'll do my best." Youngji said with her smile. 

"Good luck then. I'm looking forward to see your marks, Song Mino-ssi." The teacher said eagerly. 

 

Mino's pov 

"The school finished at 3.30 pm. I'll wait in the library. As for weekend we can study in my place or yours." I let out a little groan as we walk on the corridor. 

"I don't need you to help me. I can do it myself." 

"No, you don't. You have all zero. You need me." Youngji talk looking down at me. 

"You know I'm not that stupid. I can get perfect score if I want. You just don't need to be my tutor." I was frustrating. I don't want her to help me. He played on me. I know that. 

"It will be weird if you got a got a good marks only in a month without a tutor." She's right. 

"Then just act. The teacher knows you will be my tutor, but just left me alone. We don't need to meet every day. And I can get a good mark at the test by my own. Is it good right?" I saw her considering what I say. 

"It's not ok. I can say to the teacher that you're cheating." She smiles slyly. I was trapped. I scratch my head. I want to be with her but I dont want her to be my tutor. 

"Why? Your pride hurt right? Song Minho who used to be a top student back in the junior school now has all zero on his test. He even needs Heo Youngji to help him." She teased me.

"You know I'm smarter than you. You just n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter