Chapter 10

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's pov 

 

After breaking up with Youngji I always go home with Hani like how we used to. I like being with her. She's funny and not loud like Youngji. I remember about what happened earlier at the canteen. I know Youngji can befriend with everyone and that's not my bussiness. I don't know why I feel angry when I see her with Mino. They looked so close. Hani and I go to ice cream parlor before going home. 

"You will be a pig if you eat ice cream everyday." I mock her. 

"I won't. You used to bought chocolate and ice cream for Youngji everyday, then why I can't bought it for myself?" 

"Yah! That's different. She needs more fat. She's so skinny and I don't think you need some."

"But I think you need more calcium, Jackson-ah." She walked away from me.

"Yah! Why did you say that? Are you trying to be annoying like her by saying I'm short? I won't for-" I was surprised as we come into the shop and I see Youngji there. She looks so cheerful and she's not alone. She's with Mino. Hani run to them as she saw Youngji. I followed her. 

"Are you sure you're being a tutor for him, Heo Youngji? Both of you looks like you're dating, not studying?" I said cynically. 

"Do you have any problem with it, Jackson-ssi?" Mino stood up and looked at me. Now we looked like we have a starring contest. I don't know why I feel so angry seeing Youngji looks happy with him. This guy is pissing me. I lay my fist to his face. I can hear the girls screaming. 

"Stop it, Mino!" I can see Youngji defending in him when he about to hit me. 

"Why? Are you scared? Why don't you hit me, huh?" 

"Mino please don't do this." Youngji stands between us trying to hold him. It hurts my pride. I feel like I was nothing in front of her. Why did she defending in him? <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter