Chapter 7

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Youngji arrived at home she saw a familiar figure. She smiles. 

"Yah, how can you arrive here before me?" She pouts as she search the key on her bag. 

"I'm a fast runner. Did you forget?" Mino smiles, teasing Youngji. 

"You're not. You just manage to have long legs. Are you skipped the last class?" Youngji eyed him.

"What's this you start nagging. We just start being a friend again after a long time. And you try to pick a fight?" 

"Why? Are you afraid?" Youngji give him a sly smile. 

"Haish, stop looking like that. And go." Mino ruffled Youngji's hair and gently push her into the house. They laugh happily as they go. 

 

Mino's pov 

It's been almost two years since I went to Youngji's room. It feels awkward. I still remember it clearly. Nothing changes from this room. I sat on the floor and put my head on the bedside playing with Youngji's doll. The doll that I gave to her for her tenth birthday.

"You still have this. I thought you throw it away." I said as I saw Youngji bring the drink. 

"I'm not that mean. Besides you bought this with your first pocket money. That's my treasure." Youngji said. I smile. I never thought that cheap ugly alligator doll will be a treasure for her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter