Chapter 11

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngji-ah, I'm sorry about yesterday. Are you guys OK?" Hani asked Youngji as soon as she saw Youngji. 

"It's OK. You don't need to apologize. It's Wang Jackson's fault not yours." Youngji gives her a smile.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He becomes so serious and now he easily pissed. I know he is jealous seeing you with Mino but he always said he doesn't." She paused. "But Youngji, why you look so close with Mino? It's only a week since you started being his tutor." Hani looked her suspiciously. 

Youngji gives her a weak smile before gives her an answer. "He's not as bad as what peoples think about him." Hani doesn't give any further questions. 'She's admiring' that's what she thinks about Youngji. 

 

Since that fighting incident Youngji tried to avoid Jackson. She's rarely hang out with Hani but they manage to always contact each other by phone or mails. She spends most of her time in the library focus on her tutoring time with Mino. Hani spend time with Jackson as people began to questioning their relationship. While Jackson, sometimes he saw Youngji and Mino together at the library from the yard outside the building. 

 

The test result finally revealed. A lot of students gather in front of the notification board. They're curious about their score and who will get the first rank this time. But as usual, Mino doesn't bother to make himself standing in the crowd. 

"Yah! Can you believe it?."

"Something fishy. Maybe he was cheating. That's i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter