Chapter 13

Behind The Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day Mino decided to bring Youngji to the aquarium as a make up because they didn't go anywhere yesterday. There are so many people went there because it was Sunday. Youngji looks so excited and sit makes Mino smiles ear to ear.

"Yah! Don't walk to fast. I don't want to lose you." Mino grabs Youngji's hand and it makes her pouts.

"I'm not a kid. You don't need to hold me all day long." 

"No. I need to keep you next to me. Don't argue and just stay by my side." Mino grips her and they enjoy the view.

"Mino-ya, do you know there is a drama and in that drama the characters get married in the aquarium like this. I also want to get married in an aquarium." Youngji said to Mino while looking at a sea turtle. 

"What? No way. Garden is the best venue for wedding party." Mino said. 

"But that's not unique. And how if it's raining? That will be a chaos." Youngji still can't agree with Mino.

"Just use an umbrella. That's why it was invented." 

"Yah! How can you think like that?" Youngji laughed so hard. Mino looked at her dumbfounded.

"Why? Why are you laughing? Don't laugh at me." Mino put an annoyance face.

"You're just to stupid. How can you use the umbrella on a wedding party. That's not beautiful at all." Youngji wiped a little tears in the corner of her eyes. "I won't married in garden for sure. Let's just do it in an ordinary ballroom." Youngji said while walking to see another view. She's still laughing.

"What's wrong with using an umbrella when it's raining?" She asked himself. "Yah! Wait for me, Ji." He runs to Youngji. Before going home they decide bought some souvenirs.

"Oh, this is cute." Youngji pointing on an octopus plushie. 

"Oh, you right. It looks like you." Mino laugh.

"What? How is it looks like me?" Youngji pouts.

"Look, your pouting face exactly like an octopus." Mino put the plushie next to Youngji's face and it makes her annoyed.

"Yah! Stop it. I hate you. I don't want that anymore." She pouts and then go. Mino laugh.

"Yah, wait for me." Mino shouts.

 

"Thanks for today. I still thanked you because it was fun even if you made me angry many times." Said Youngji when they arrived at her home. 

"Don't mention it. It was a payback because you help me study." Mino said. He looked at Youngji. He was so happy because its been a long time since the last time they have fun together. 

"Ok. I'll go in now." Youngji open her door but then she saw an octopus plushie in front of her face. She turn around to Mino and looked at him. "You bought it?" Mino smiled and nods. Youngji take the doll. "Thank you, it's so cute. This is the second doll you bought for me." She looks happy. 

"I know you want it so much. Now go and rest well." Mino patted her head and go home. 

 

In summer holiday, Youngji and Hani decided to go shopping together. 

"Youngji-ah, after this you don't need to be a tutor for Mino, do you?" Hani asked.

"Well, since he passed last exam I don't think he needs me anymore." Youngji answer blankly. She played with her drink. 

"Why you look so sad?" Hani furrowed her eyebrows. 

"What? Me? No way. Why should I look sad? We are not close to each other." She try her best to hide her feeling. 

"Why you look so panick. I didn't say you being close to him. Besides I know you still love Jackson." Hani chuckles. Youngji gives her a smile. She feels upset because she might not spend time with Mino as much as before. She love Jackson. Yes, she still loves him and if she spend time with Hani, she can be close with Jackson again. It's ok if she can't spent time with Mino. She has been doing her best without Mino before, so it will be fine. Just like before. 

"You're right. I love Jackson." Youngji said with a soft voice. More like she talked to herself. 

"What? Did you said something?" Hani asked her.

"Ah, no. I didn't say anything. Let's go."

 

Mino's pov 

It's been a week since the last time I saw Youngji. I miss her so much. I wished I can spent the holiday with her, but I need to go to my grandma's house. I want to see her. I saw her on my way to my classroom. She walked to my direction. I can't hide my happiness and put a big smile. Just when I want to greet her, she walk passed by me. She didn't say anything, she didn't even looked at me as if I'm not there. I stood still in my place. Are we go back like before? 

"Yah! Why you look so angry in the morning?" Seunghoon asked me as I put my bag harshly on my table.

"Don't ask. I don't want to talk with anyone." 

"You said you won't talk, but you did talk just now." He pissed me.

"Why you so annoying in the morning? Should I report everything to you?"

"Hahaha. Pabo. Is it because of her?" He nudges me. I hate him for knowing too much about me and Youngji. I give him a weak punch and decided to tell him everything. 

 

I go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter