Extra

Love Quest

what happen at valentine's night *evil laugh*

=====

AhYoung P.O.V

I brush my teeth so hard that I think it would fall off any moment, I look at myself, annoyed. I never thought I would kiss JiYong again in my life.
That first kiss he stole from me and he kept on teasing me, I don't even believe that I even gave him my first hand made chocolate.

I spit and gargle the water out,and continue it with washing my face.

I slam myself onto my bed, and just end this day faster.

*BOOM BOOM*

I was woken up by the large thunder noise, I squeeze my pillow, shutting my ear. I was thinking that the thunder noise would just be gone, but it isn't.

This is what I got for having the nicest room with windows around. Then I remember one room, with no windows, and so I thought....the guest room will be the best place to sleep tonight.

 

JiYong P.O.V

I turn the lights off, thinking about sleeping, tuck my self into the bed and close my eyes.

The thunder noise was a bit annoying, but it doesn't bother me so much.

Then I heard the door screech,from the darkness an undefinable thing coming closer to me, it suddenly open it...skin?

"AAAAAA!" I scream

then I saw AhYoung...turns out it was just her in a blanket.

she climb onto the bed and smirk "You scream like a girl." and lay herself on the bed

"What the....?"

"Ssssh..." she turn her body around, facing me.

I shut up, and look at her lying on my arm. I can't help but smile. I her face gently and give him a kiss on her forehead.

I tuck myself back in. I close my eyes and hold her tight in my arm. I know this would sound so cliche, but if this was a dream, I really would wish I never wake up from it.

 

AhYoung P.O.V

I woke up, but still closing my eyes. I stretch out my arm and randomly move my hands to search for the clock on the desk that was suppose to be here...somewhere.
But it isn't.

I open my eyes and squint, I saw a white...not a wall. It's someone's chest.It feel so warm and comfortable...I wonder who's is it?

I raise my head and saw ... JiYong!

My eyes open wide.His hands was around me, holding me tight.I push myself off me, but I still can't move.

I hit his chest and hard and start screaming

"Let me go! Let me go!" I struggle off him

he groaned and finally move,but he just holding me harder.

"JiYong." I can't hardly breathe, I hit him for the last time.

he groaned again "What?" he ask

"Why am I here?" I ask him back

"I don't know."

"Don't lie to me, I know you carry me here."

"I don't." he scratches his eyes, "You came here on your own."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do... now let's just sleep."

"No." I push him away.

"I won't let you go." he smile and hold me closely.

"I'm gonna pee on the bed if you don't let me go." he directly let loose.

I smile and get off the bed.I turn around and look at him back to his sleep. I wave my hand in front of his face,he doesn't move a bit.

I was mesmerize by his face,he doesn't seem to look that bad, when he does nothing. I the hair away from his face gently. I pull my hands away and realize what I just did. I take a last glimpse and walk out from the room.