two

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

Just a little cheeky 

"You know you have achieved perfection in design.

Not when you have nothing 

more to add.

But when you have mothing more to take away."

-Antoine De Saint Exupery

"Hmmm.." A girl sighed as she smiled in her sleep. 

"Oh wow, you're sure ugly when you sleep." A voice said as he sniggered under his palm. He stuck out his forefinger and poked the girl on her nose. Her brows wrinkled in discomfort as her eyes fluttered open. "Aishh..who opened the curtains?" The girl grumbled as she sat up on her bed while supporting herself with her arms behind her back. 

"What? Stop staring at me with that smile of yours." Hye Jung shot her brother a glare. "A 'good morning' would have been the answer but I guess that's not possible for the great Kim Hye Jung isn't it?" Tae Hyung said while lying down onto his sister's bed. 

[Yes, it's our BTS's Tae Hyung :D]

"You got a little something there." He smiled at a dried up spot of saliva at the corner of his sister's mouth. Hye Jung frowned as she swiped the cracked pieces of her saliva away. 

This, was the worst state that Kim Hye Jung can be in her daily life. She drools in her sleep, moves around too much and she snores sometimes. This was something she can't change afterall, but she is still the same neat and tidy person she is everyday, when she is awake.

Hye Jung scratched a itchy spot on her scalp as her brother watched in disgust. 

"Go clean up, we need to go for school, shorty~" Tae Hyung said as he walked out of her room. 

Hye Jung shouted back,"I'm not short! I'm 169 cm for your info!" She huffed as she pushed her duvet aside before slipping on her white and furry slippers and shuffled to the toilet.

She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, put on her uniform before tidying up her bed. She bolted down the stairs to grab a few slices of bread and ham before following her brother out of the house.

"Yah, aren't you nervous for your first day of school?" Hye Jung asked as she munched on her sandwich. Tae Hyung shrugged,"What's there to be worried about? Being judged? I think my good looks would put all my imperfections in a corner, I could even become 'hot stuff' in your school."

Hye Jung rolled her eyes as she finished her sandwich, dusting off the bread crumbs on her fingers. "Well then, welcome to Seoul High." The two arrived at the entrance of the school as they gained many looks and stares from the students. 

"Wow, Kim Hye Jung and a hot guy. It's not a surprise, isn't it?"

"Woah, is that a new student?  He's hot!" 

"Yah, yah, yah. Look, it's Kim Hye Jung and a new student. Is he her boyfriend?" 

"I didn't know you were a popular- in this school. But it's not a surprise, Kims are cool." Tae Hyun shrugged while smiling cheekily at his ego-istic remark. Hye Jung nudged her brother on the arm as she dragged him by his elbow to the General Office. 

"He's the new transfer student, Kim Tae Hyung in the 2nd year." Hye Jung informed as Tae Hyung surveyed the school compound. He caught girls staring at him as they blushed when they knew they were caught. He gave them a polite bow and a smile causing them to fall into a fit of giggles while scampering away. He chuckled at how he was already garnering attention from the students here. Especially the girls.

"Come on, playboy, lets go." Hye Jung stated as she made her way out of the office. Tae Hyung followed as he slung an arm over his sister's shoulder. "Ayy, what's the rush? Slow down." He got a few jealous stares from the boys in the hallway and he could only smirk at how all these boys were totally head-over-heels for his sister. 

"Wow, your fanboys sure are frightening." Tae Hyung snorted as he dopped his arm from her shoulder to his side. Hye Jung chuckled a little before saying,"Let's get to class, quick." 

They climbed up the stairs to the 2nd year classrooms. 

Reaching the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter