three

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 

Revealed

"Perfection is an Illusion of the mind."

-Elisa G.

"Joseon era..1392, Yi Seonggye crowned king, officially beginning the Joseon Dynasty. 1396, Capital moved to Hanyang..." Hye Jung muttered to herself while in the library. 

"Yah, yah." 

Hye Jung closed her eyes as she faced down towards her book. She breathed out deeply.

"For the last time Kim Tae Hyung, I, am not. NOT, you hear me, helping you to court Soo Jung."

"But, but....come on!" Tae Hyung hissed as he took a seat beside his sister. "You should know I have never liked a girl this badly before, you need to help me!"

Hye Jung ignored him as she mumbled out the timeline of Korea's history once again.

Tae Hyung raised his hands in defeat before stomping out of the library. Girls giggled about how cute he looked even when he was angry.

They are insane.

"Do you want more water? I can go get it for you." Tae Hyung asked as the girl beside him awkwardly shook her head. He nodded before resuming to his lunch.

Hye Jung felt a kick on her shin and she looked up to glare at Soo Jung who had a freaked-out expression on her face. This was one of the few rare days when Hye Jung would eat lunch, it was only when she was super hungry. She mouthed,"What's with your brother?!" Hye Jung gave a little motion to say "Wait a minute." Soo Jung nodded back. Tae Hyung continued to treat Soo Jung like a queen of somesort, scaring the poor girl with his actions. 

 

"Explain. Right this instant." Soo Jung demanded after school. Hye Jung chuckled a little at her friend's actions, "Calm down, cowgirl. The only reason is that he likes you." Soo Jung blinked a few times before replying. "I don't know what to say Hye Jung, the guy who likes me now, called me 'ugly' when we were 7." Hye Jung snorted. "You gotta admit, you did grew up to be a beautiful girl." Hye Jung said as she raised a brow. 

Soo Jung smiled as she placed her hands on her hips. "Yes, I did. Sigh..I thought I would live my whole life being called 'ugly' by your brother." Hye Jung smiled. She recalled the playtimes they had when the 3 were about 6-7 years old. How much fun they had, now with all the school work piling up, they had no time for such things, even for a smart student like Hye Jung, it wasn't all that easy either. 

"We should go out this weekend, what do you think? How about a picnic at the park, wow that would be so refreshing." Soo Jung suggested as Hye Jung thought about her schedule over the weekends.

"Yes we should go out, i'm in!" Baek Hyun appeared and stood between the two girls as he grinned widely. 

"Oh, Byun Baek Hyun, you can join us! You could...invite your group of friends..as well." Soo Jung said hesitantly as she blushed a little. Hye Jung stared at her friend. "Soo Jung, what are you thinking of?" Hye Jung smirked as she crossed her arms. Soo Jung was flustered,"What do you mean? I'm just inviting his friends, i'm being polite here!" Baek Hyun caught on fast, also smirking at the evident red blush on the girl's face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter