five

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 

"New"

[I'll lay off the Quotes for this update O_o. Couldn't really find a suitable one!]

Hye Jung ticked off the box which said 'Math' on her weekly timetable. She had already started on her revision for the year-end exam. She planned to go to Seoul Institute of Arts, surprising, isn't it? Hye Jung had been learning ballet since she was young, then proceeding to take up piano lessons. She had about 7 years of experience for each and truthfully, she had pondered whether anot to choose academic over her talents. Her parents had told her to choose something she loved and could handle. Hence, she had picked to pursue her love for the form of arts. 

She not only learnt ballet but also hip hop and modern dance. She had many foundations to bring her to almost any college but she would choose the Institute of Arts, it was also the school where her father went to. She was a born-pianist, just like her father.

"Hmmm..Literature..get my textbooks and my notebook." Hye Jung murmured as she packed the contents into her bag. 

"Hey, Hye Jung, morning." She felt a tap on her shoulder as she spun around to face the person. 

"Oh, Sehun." Hye Jung blinked a little and snorted as she realized she had just unintentionally made a joke out of the boy's name. Sehun stared at the girl with narrowed eyes. "Oh wow, early in the morning and I have already someone making fun of me. What a blessing!" He dramatically raised his arms as he shouted. Hye Jung shushed him before asking him what's up. 

"Do you know where is Soo Jung?" 

"Oh hoho, I see someone's already gotten used to his new title of being 'boyfriend'." Hye Jung nudged Sehun's elbow playfully when someone else joined in.

"Hye Jung, you know it isn't good to hit on a taken man." The boy said as he mumbled to Sehun,"Soo Jung's in the library." The boy immediately brisked away with a bright smile on his face. 

Hye Jung scowled at the taller male. "Look here, you need to differentiate between friendship and 'attempting to attract'." Jong In chuckled as he ruffled the girl's hair playfully, making her frown. 

"Hey guys." Baek hyun greeted as he met with the sight of the two bickering again. 

"Hey hyung. Look, i'm fooling with the Princess again." Jong In said as he tackled Hye Jung down into a half-squat position with her almost choking from the harsh force he exerted on . "Idiot! M-my throat!" Hye Jung jabbed her elbow into Kai's rib as he yelped in pain. Baek Hyun chuckled at the sight before saying a loud 'Goodbye!' and headed to class with a few girls flocking behind him. 

"Wow Kim Hye Jung, didn't know you were quite the 'stuff' here. You were such, a loser back then." 

Hye Jung snapped her head to face Ri Na in Seoul High's uniform, Hye Jung did a once-over to only frown disapprovingly at the girl's overly short skirt and unironed blouse. "What are you doing here?" Hye Jung asked confusedly. Ri Na smirked before saying while crossing her arms. "I think you should welcome me to Seoul High, I attend school here, now." 

Hye Jung's eye twitched. "Bwoh?" 

 "It doesn't make sense, okay it does actually, she's coming back to annoy the hell out of me." Hye Jung rubbed her temples soothingly. She was already stressed from the exams but now with the 'Ri Na Drama', it was as if someone sat down on the weight she was already carrying, adding on to it. 

Baek Hyun chuckled after hearing the girl's complains. "You know, this is the first time you are relaying your inner thoughts to me."  

Hye Jung stopped short from her rubbing. "I don't think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter