eleven

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Blasted Shopping+Ankle

"Don't you think it's a little too early for singing?" Tae Hyung grunted as he laid down on the couch. His sister was currently screaming her lungs out in the bathroom. 

Mrs. Kim chuckled. "Just let her be, she's finally in a good mood." 

Hye Jung was in a good mood. She didn't had all that drama in her life now, she could finally sit back and relax a little. The girl skipped out of the bathroom happily as Tae Hyung glared at her back. Hye Jung was heading out with Soo Jung and Sehun. It seemed like she would feel left out since they were a couple and all, but nothing's gonna stop her from a joyful weekend at the mall.

The girl changed into a white, long-sleeved, lace top and a pair of black jeans. She slipped on her black pumps before shouting a "Bye!" to her parents and brother. 

She jogged to the bustop as she saw the bus nearing. She got on and scanned for an empty seat. She spot a familiar face. With a smile on her face, she plopped herself down beside the boy and tapped him on the head. Baek Hyun turned around, he was surprised to see her here. He sat up straighter as he asked. "Where are you going?" 

"Mall, with Sehun and Soo Jung." 

"You're hindering the couple from shopping together?" 

"I don't see the hindrance." Hye Jung shrugs. Then a idea pops in her mind. 

"How 'bout you follow us?" Hye Jung asked excitedly while shaking the boy's hand a little in her own. Baek Hyun pondered for a minute, should he, or not?

"Hmm...okay." Baek Hyun agreed while nodding. Hye Jung's smile became even brighter as she whispered a soft "Yay." 

"You seem exceptionally happy today." 

"Yah, 'cause i'm over all the bull that happened last week. Seriously, Baek Hyun, a fight over what?" Hye Jung grumbled as she faced Baek Hyun. 

Baek Hyun shifted in his seat. "Umm..a basketball match." Wow, great answer Baek Hyun, she would be dumb to not notice it's a lie.

Hye Jung sighed. "Yah, right. Nevermind, i'm over that. We're here! Let's get off." 

The two scrambled off the bus as Hye Jung hurried him.

 

 

"We're here!" Hye Jung declared as she sat beside Soo Jung. 

"Oh Baek Hyun, you're here too. Glad to see you." Soo Jung smiled at the sight of the boy joining them. Hye Jung would have ended up at the dumpster with her pretty pumps if Baek Hyun didn't appear. Soo Jung knew that this was revenge for that time when she interrupted Hye Jung's chat with a guy she found "cute" at the bubble tea shop.

Sehun and Soo Jung shared a secretive smile while the other two bickered about which smoothie was the best. 
"Damn it, you guys, just choose a smoothie." Sehun groaned as the two continued battling it out. Hye Jung rolled her eyes. "Don't try fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter