thirteen

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Oh No

"HAHAHHAAHA." A boy howled in laughter as he slammed the table with his hands a few times, unable to control his laughter. A girl sat beside him in the library as the two studied.  

"Wait...are you freaking serious?" Baek Hyun grinned at the girl as she crossed her arms. She scowled. "Look, it wasn't funny, okay? It was a nightmare!" Hye Jung shuddered a little in thought.  

Ohhh, she would never ever forget that day. 

She was scared less about her examinations when she was young. Soo Jung, being the good friend, had a great suggestion. It consisted of screaming, running, words and numbers. 

Let's just say Hye Jung walked into her room and it was filled with huge cards that went either "FAILURE. HAHA." or "7/25" or (Soo Jung's favourite) "You ." 

Hye Jung ended up shrieking as she slammed the door,  before running out of her house and towards the park.  

"Soo Jung's a ing genius." Baek Hyun laughed as he wiped a fake tear. Hye Jung hissed. "Baek Hyun, language!" Baek Hyun shrugged. "What's the big deal? You need to loosen up." Hye Jung rolled her eyes. "I've loosen up enough that day when I nearly got drunk. I'm regretting it now." 

"That's not the right way to loosen up. Take studies for an example, you're a genius and yet you're always stuck between your books. Give your books a rest." Baek Hyun persuaded. Hye Jung merely shrugged as something popped in Baek Hyun's mind. He asked quietly. "Hey, are you still getting those messages?" 

Hye Jung stiffened in her seat once again. "No. I didn't." 

Baek Hyun snorted. "Yah, right. Come on, tell daddy what you got." Hye Jung's face scrunched up in a frown. "Daddy? I don't remember having an immature and pesky father." Baek Hyun hurried. "Oh, you know what I mean, just hurry up." 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

"Mmm..why not?"

"I don't feel like it."

"Pshh, that's what every girl says." Baek Hyun rolled his eyes as he mocked in a high-pitch tone. "I don't feel like it." 

He got a slap on the forehead by that.

Hye Jung chuckled a little at the boy squirming in pain. 

"You haven't told me, Kim Hye Jung. I'm waiting." Baek Hyun tapped on the imaginary watch on his wrist. "I said i'm not telling you. Now study." 

"I'm not giving this up, Hye Jung. You know how I am, I have to know. I must know." Baek Hyun tutted, not noticing the girl getting annoyed. Hye Jung grumbled as she took her books and stomped out of the library. Baek Hyun looked up surprisingly to see the girl exiting the room. Damn, she sure is angry.

"What got her in a twist?" A voice sniggered. Baek Hyun looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter