fifteen

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

The New Boy

"Robin, wake up." Hye Jung shook the boy as he grunted in his sleep. Hye Jung rolled her eyes as he pulled the covers over his head. "Come on! We need to go, we're gonna be late!" Hye Jung huffed as she smacked his rolled-up body with a bolster.

Hye Jung was currently at the Lee's house. She had to show him around school but he was making it hard for her. "Robin Lee, by the time I count to three, you better be up." Hye Jung hissed as she folded her arms. 

"I'm up! I'm up!" Robin shot up as he ruffled his dishevelled brown hair. Hye Jung nodded, pleased. She pat him on the head before skipping down to the kitchen with a smile.

Hye Jung is at such a bliss. Robin Lee, her best friend in her Kindergarden days was finally back. He was supposed to have returned a year ago but he had been studying in America due to his horrid behaviour. Hye Jung shouted, yes, low-key shouted when she found an email from Robin, stating that he was coming back. Hye Jung was all smiles the whole day. Even her family felt a little uncomfortable with her glee. 

Hye Jung sat onto one of the counter's tall stools as she greeted Mrs. Lee good morning. Mrs. Lee smiled at the polite girl as she gave her a plate of pancakes, with a large chunk of butter and syrup. Hye Jung smiled at the amount of butter, after all these years, Mrs. Lee had never forgotten how she liked her pancakes. 

Hye Jung thanked her sincerely, shouted for Robin once more and dug into her pancakes. 

Robin soon came running down with a loose tie and a half buttoned-up shirt. Hye Jung sighs at the sight as she motions for the boy. The boy smiles sheepishly as he stands infront of her. Hye Jung pulls the tie and adjusts it a little. Robin blushes as Mrs. Lee nags at him for being such a little boy. Hye Jung chuckled as she remembered how she would always be the one to  take care of him. 

Robin soon finished his breakfast and the two headed to school on his bike. 

Hye Jung grabbed her helmet as Robin did the same. Hye Jung smiled as the engine of the motorcyle roared, she would look forward to these rides. 

Robin drived off.

 

 

"OMG, IT'S ROBIN?!" Soo Jung shrieked as her eyes popped out. Robin chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck. Soo Jung blushed as students gave her a glare. "Yep, i'm back. Nice to see you too, Tae Hyung." Robin smiled. Tae Hyung gave him one of those manly hugs. Jong In arrived as looked at the new-comer curiously. 

"Who's this?" Jong In asked as he noticed the arm of the boy slung over a laughing Hye Jung. He dismissed it. 

She's not yours, Jong In. Get over it.

Robin smiled at Jong In as they greeted one another. Hye Jung said a goodbye to the group before dragging Robin and Soo Jung off to class. 

"Come on, History's first." 

 

 

"Biker boy is here? Mmm.." Baek Hyun wondered as he spot Robin in the middle of 4 girls. 

"Uh, yah..." Robin said uncomfortably as the girl his arm up and down. He cleared his throat before moving his arm away. 

Sure, he had liked the attention back then. But, after his little trip to America, he had became a better boy, not that much of a gentleman, but yah.

He excused himself out of the whiney bunch before spotting Baek Hyun peeking out from behind a locker. Baek Hyun coughed a little as he realised that Robin had noticed him. Robin smiled brightly at him and Baek Hyun swore he could hear the girls around them swoon. 

He cleared his throat before stepping out from behind the locker. "Hey, you're Baek Hyun, right? The guy at the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter