seventeen

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17

Sweet

Hye Jung

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. I stretched my arms out, letting out a little grunt. I finally looked around my surroundings and I almost let out a scream when I found myself on an unfamiliar bed, until I recognized that it was Baek Hyun's. I immediately got out of the bed as I quietly stepped towards the door. I looked down and realised that I was still in my uniform. It was definitely about seven in the night now but the thought of having to shower this late made me roll my eyes. 

I was about to open the door when someone else pulled it open and I stood frozen. 

Narrator

"Yah, you assho-, Hye Jung? What the hell are you doing here?" Baek Beom looked shock as he opened the door fully. Hye Jung stuttered. "Uh, I was unwell and Baek Hyun carried me up here..." Baek Beom stared at me for a few seconds before saying a simple "Oh." Hye Jung nodded awkwardly as she stood there, feeling very uncomfortable. 

"Come on out, how are you feeling? Better?" Baek Beom asked as he led the way down to the kitchen before handing her a glass of water. Hye Jung nodded and accepted the glass willingly before gulping it down. "Where is he though?" Baek Beom muttered as he sipped on his glass of juice. The front door opened as a shivering Baek Hyun came walking in. Baek Beom frowned at his brother. "Is it that cold? Or, are you just that weak?" 

Baek Hyun scowled at his brother's words before spotting Hye Jung staring at him. "Oh! You're up! Here, I got some meds for you." Baek Hyun scurried towards Hye Jung with a white plastic bag in hand before placing the pills in front of her. Hye Jung grimaced at the sight of the medicine. "Don't give me that face, Hye. It's for your own good and you know that." Baek Hyun nagged as he walked around the counter before standing beside Hye Jung. 

Hye Jung rolled her eyes as she placed the pills into , taking a swig of water she gulped the pills down before making a gagging sound. Baek Hyun smiled at her as he patted her back. "Great, now off you head to bed." 

Hye Jung looked at him. "Yah, sure." She walked  into the living room and grabbed her bag off the couch before saying a loud "Thank You!" and headed out of the door. "Where are you going? I meant my bed, dumbo, you're in no condition to go anywhere." Baek Hyun said as he crossed his arms. Hye Jung stood there, dumbfounded. "I am in great shape. I can walk." 

"Yah sure, what's next? Flying? Come on, cut the crap and get your in here." Baek Hyun sarcastically said as he grabbed her arm. "Don't tell my what to do." Hye Jung shot back as she pulled away from Baek Hyun's grip. "Don't make this hard for me." "Yah, sure, so if you could just let go, it would make things a lot more convenient." Baek Hyun let out a dramatic sigh before lifting Hye Jung up, bridal style. Hye Jung squealed a little as she grabbed onto Baek Hyun's arm for support. Baek Hyun smirked as he carried her back and up into his room. Baek Beom stared at them with his mouth full of cookies and shouted out a "HAVE FUN", earning a groan from Hye Jung. 

Baek Hyun placed Hye Jung back onto his bed gently before forcefully pulling the blankets on top of her. Hye Jung fought with him once again, making Baek Hyun let out a deep sigh. Hye Jung tried to sit up before getting a forehead slap from Baek Hyun, making her lie back down while in pain. Baek Hyun laughed as he pat her head gently. "There we go, be a good girl now and sleep." Baek Hyun smiled at her once more before switching the lights off and walking out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter