six

Dwelled On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 

Scent

Hye Jung frowned,"What would you even want with that notorious dude?" 

Ri Na shrugged. "Trust and friendship." 

Hye Jung rolled her eyes. "Yah, you should try to get some friends here in this school, it's not easy." With that, Hye Jung walked away with Jong In chuckling behind her, patting the shorter girl's head. 

Ri Na glared at the direction where she left. She whispered to herself. "Then comes betrayal." 

"Yah." Hye Jung nudged Baek Hyun's head with her knuckles. The boy looked up with an irritated expression, it soon turned into a smile when he saw it was her. 

"Looks like Baekkie didn't get a good grade, let's start with your Chemistry." Hye Jung yawned tiredly as she blinked the tears in her eyes away. Baek Hyun watched her with his head leaning against his arm. "Stop sleeping late to study." 

Hye Jung looked at him with widened eyes. "How did you know?" This time, Baek Hyun was the one who rolled his eyes. "What else could you be doing? At the club? Getting wasted?" He snorted as he imagined a drunk Hye Jung. Hye Jung huffed as she hurriedly started on the tutoring lesson she had promised her teacher. 

 

"Let's stop. I can't. Please." Baek Hyun massaged his temples with his fingers. A crease had formed on his forehead, from the stressful past 2 hours they had spent on the subject. "But we haven't completed this, come on!" Hye Jung whined, gaining a look from Baek Hyun. The boy had never seen the girl act this way, it was even somewhat...cute. 

The boy shook his head from the foreign thought as he resumed to hear the girl complaining about how he had stopped every 20 minutes. 

"I'll treat you." Jong In persuaded as he walked backwards, facing the girl who was walking towards the school gate. Hye Jung sighed. "What's with the sudden invitation, Kaaaaiii." Hye Jung chuckled a little at the boy's nickname. Jong In had told her the other day that someone in the dance club gave him the name 'Kai' for no apparent reason. 

The boy chuckled at the girl's playful actions as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "So..yes or no?" The boy asked again, hopeful. 

Hye Jung relented as she nodded while the boy finally had a huge smile on his face. He grabbed the girl's hand before dragging her to the nearby cafe. She spotted a familiar head as she entered the shop with Jong In while he ordered their drinks.

"Oh yah! Oh yea sister!" Tae Hyung spotted his sister as he excitedly waved at her. Making hand signs pointing to a black-haired girl beside him. He made a face which Hye Jung immediately defined as "She's hot". She rolled her eyes at her brother before taking the seat opposite Jong In. Jong In chuckled. "Your brother seems excited on his date." Hye Jung sighed and nodded. Jong In added,"I am too, on my own date." Hye Jung looked up confused. Jong In smiled cheekily. "We are on a date now, aren't we?" 

"Dream on." Hye Jung replied as she sipped on her iced tea. Jong In 'awwed' as he pouted a little. Hye Jung stuck her tongue out at the boy, copying his immature actions.

 

"Omma, i'm back!" Hye Jung was facing downwards, slipping off her shoes when she looked up to find her mother's face only inches away from hers. She gasped as she jumped back a little. "Who was that boy that sent you home just now? Was it Baek Hyun again?" Mrs. Kim asked as she smiled(creepily) at the girl. Hye Jung shook her head. "Ani, it was Jong In." 

"Eh? I thought it was Baek Hyun, he came to find you just now. He said you left your notes with him." Her mother informed as she ran upstairs to look through her bag. She flipepd through her file and spotted her notes. "My notes are here..how is it with him?" Hye Jung scratched her head. She picked her phone up befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter