Chapter 4

Immortal Seoul

"Home sweet home!" Hyoyeon spread her arms out wide and spun around in a circle after stepping off their private jet. Taeyeon smiled as she exited the plane and saw the spinning girl. Sunny who had been sulking the whole trip continued to sulk leaving the plane last.

"Whoo hoo!" Hyoyeon screamed and jumped into the air. "I'm so ing excited! I'm totally going to go visit my home town."

"That's great." Taeyeon chuckled "but first let's talk about our living situation." They both eyed her suspiciously but let her continue. She reached into her bag and pulled out a couple pairs of keys, giving one to each of them. "I thought it would be nice if we all had our own place this time around. The address to your new home has been saved in the GPS of your car." Taeyeon nodded toward the three brand new cars behind them.

"Are you serious?!" Hyoyeon yelled loudly pulling Taeyeon into a hug and jumped around in a circle.

"Okay, okay stop it!" Taeyeon laughed pushing the still jumping girl away.

"Why are we living separately?" Sunny questioned frowning at Taeyeon. "We've always lived together... for 100 years we've lived together."

"Don't be a party pooper." Hyoyeon said as she danced in the background.

"Yeah 100 years..." Taeyeon repeated "and 50 years with our dancing buddy over there. I just think it's past time for us to have our own place. Don't worry the houses are all close by."

"Alright..." Sunny said emotionlessly and turned to walk towards her car.

"Hey, don't be like that." Taeyeon ran up and put her arm around Sunny's shoulder. "Just think about how fun it's going to be decorating your own space."

"Don't leave me!" Hyoyeon stopped her dancing to run over and put her arm over Sunny's other shoulder. "We should go out and celebrate. It's been awhile since the three of us went out together."

"That would be fun" Taeyeon smiled. "What do you think Sunny?"

"Whatever..." she shrugged.

"Come on, cheer up" Taeyeon said stepping in front of her. "I'm I going to have to send you back to stay with Sunmi?"

"Over my dead body." Sunny tried to move to the side but Taeyeon moved with her.

"That shouldn't be a problem since you're already dead." Taeyeon joked.

"Okay fine, I'm happy see." Sunny pointed to the fakest smiled on her face Taeyeon had ever seen. "Let's go party or celebrate or whatever."

"Whoo hoo!" Hyoyeon screamed again. "Let's go find a hot spot downtown."

*****

"Oohh... let's go there." Hyoyeon pointed to a club with a long line outside the door. "It's the grand opening."

"Let's not" Taeyeon frowned. "That line is too long."

"Don't worry about the line, follow me." They followed Hyoyeon as she walked toward the front of the line confidently.

"Hey, hey you!" A man in the line yelled. "Where do you think you're going?" Hyoyeon ignored him as she walked up to the bouncer and whispered something in his ear. The bouncer smiled at her and then pointed to the line.

"Do you know how many people have tried to bribe me tonight?" His smile faded. "Get to the back of the line little girl."

Hyoyeon turned around in shock. She had never been turned down so harshly before. "I guess we should find another place."

As they started to leave the bouncer called out to her. "Hey miss come back!" Hyoyeon turned around and pointed to herself. "Yes you" he nodded.

They walked back over to him and he bowed. "My apologies" he eyed the three of them. "You and your friends may enter." He extended his hand toward the door and bowed again. They all gave him a puzzled look but entered the club anyway.

"Hey man, what the hell!" The man who had yelled earlier pointed at the bouncer. "I've been out here for an hour already and you're just gonna let them in?"

"Shut up or you'll never get in." The bouncer crossed his arm and stared the guy down.

The club was a huge two story building with a balcony that over looked the dance floor in the middle. Everything in the club was colored red or black and the lighting was dim. After walking past several full bars they found one in the back with some empty seats.

"What'll you have?" The bartender asked wiping the bar behind them.

"We don't need anything." Taeyeon said over her shoulder.

"You have to order something if you want to sit here." The bartender replied back.

Taeyeon turned around and stared at the bartender who only stared back. "Give me a bottle of whatever the most expensive thing is on the menu and how about I buy everyone at this bar a round as well." Taeyeon pulled out her black Mastercard and handed it to the bartender. "I don't want to be bothered again."

"Yeah... sure." The bartender moved away to go put in the order. She returned shortly with the card and a bottle of expensive liquor Taeyeon had no idea about. Taeyeon watched as the bartender went down the line taking orders and making drinks. She was impressed by how good the girl was at her job. The bartender was busy but she didn't miss a beat and the smile never left her face. When she was finished she walked over and placed a drink in front of Taeyeon.

"I didn't order a drink."

"I know but everybody agreed you should have a drink since you bought one for everyone else." The bartender smiled at her and then walked away.

Taeyeon sighed at the drink but her attention was taking by the loud screams coming from two girls in the corner of the room. The two girls were very attractive Taeyeon thought but they were dressed a little too trashy for her taste.

"This is my jam" one of the girls with blood red hair had her hands up in the air swaying her body from side to side.

"Oh yeah" the other girl with dirty blonde hair said while mirroring her friends movement.

Taeyeon found the two girls interesting so she decided they would be her entertainment for the evening. Sunny and Hyoyeon had already drifted off to other parts of the club, so Taeyeon settled down with the drink she wouldn't use and watched the girls. They were very lively and loud, the type of girls that found the smallest things exciting. And every other song was their jam Taeyeon noticed. She had exchanged glances with the red head throughout the night but Taeyeon never looked away. All the shyness she had as a mortal had died along with the rest of her body. Later that evening the girl with red hair walked towards her and leaned over the bar.

"Yah! Yuri ah!" The girl screamed at the bartender who frowned at her and raised a finger. "Yuri ah!" The girl screamed again beating her hands against the bar this time. Yuri sighed and walked over to where the girl was standing.

"What do you want Tiff?" The bartender asked with clear annoyance on her face.

"I want a drink." The girl smiled and her eyes disappearing into crescents.

"And I want you to pay your tab." Yuri shook her head. "You always leave without paying and it ends up coming out of my paycheck."

"I would be able to pay if you helped me get a job here like you said you would."

"Look my boss said she'll see you tomorrow at 8 before the club opens okay." Yuri looked at a guy who was trying to get her attention. "I have to work okay or I'll be out of a job too." She waved and left to go take the guy's order.

The girl sighed and sat down on the seat next to Taeyeon. She placed her elbow on the bar, leaned her head into her hand and scanned Taeyeon for a moment.

"You've been babysitting that drink all night." The girl stated "are you not going to drink it?"

"I prefer a different kind of drink." Taeyeon smiled at the girl. "You may have this one." She pushed the drink toward the girl who accepted it without thought and drank the whole thing in one go.

"Ahh... that's the good stuff." The girl put the glass down on the bar. "What could you prefer more than this? It's the best."

"You wouldn't know it." Taeyeon replied still looking at the girl.

The girl nodded and they became quiet for a moment. "You've been staring at me all night." The girl played with the end of her hair.

"Have I?" Taeyeon uttered with a small grin on her face.

"Yes"

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon raised a brow "I really like the wallpaper in that corner of the room."

The girl looked over to the side of the room where she and her friend had been sitting and frowned. "But it's the same as the wallpaper everywhere else."

"I know." Taeyeon laughed and winked at the girl.

"Oh, I see." The girl laughed as well. "I'm Tiffany" she smiled and extended her hand.

"Taeyeon" she took Tiffany's hand. The truth is she already knew the girl's name having listened to the girls conversations all night. She knew her friend's name was Bora and she also knew Tiffany was out of a job and was having a hard time finding a new one. They ended up talking with each other until last call and the bar started to close up.

"Your tab, miss." The bartender Yuri handed her a folder and she opened it. Her bill had come to $5000. These people took the free drinks seriously Taeyeon thought as she signed the check leaving a 10% tip.

"It was nice meeting you Tiffany." Taeyeon stood and walked into the crowd disappearing from sight.

"Wait" Tiffany called but it was too late, Taeyeon was gone. Tiffany opened the folder out of curiosity and gasped. "Holy ... Yuri!" She screamed. "She left you a $500 tip."

"Shut up." Yuri said grabbing the check and her jaw hit the floor when she saw that she actually did.

Tiffany looked at the check again. "Kim Taeyeon" she whispered and left the bar to go find her friend.