Chapter 15

Immortal Seoul

The next evening Taeyeon sat effortlessly still in Choa's apartment as she painted her. She had to remind herself to blink and breathe normally as her mind drifted to other places. Choa had insisted on painting her, bugging her nonstop in the short time they had been working together until she agreed.

"I'm done!" Choa exclaimed running over and grabbing Taeyeon's hand pulling her to the painting.

"Wow" Taeyeon admired the splitting image of herself. "It looks exactly like me." She laughed and picked up a paint brush. "Now it's my turn to paint you." A devilish smile spread across her face as she stepped closer to Choa.

"I didn't know you could..." Choa's sentence was cut short when she felt wet paint hit the side of her face. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened as she glared at Taeyeon in disbelief.

Taeyeon gave a satisfied nod of her head and puckered her lips. "This is really a good look on you." She laughed and dipped her brush into another set of paint. "You should let me do this more often."

"Oh really... you think this is funny?" Choa narrowed her eyes at the grinning girl in front of her and grabbed her own brush.

"Yeah, it's pretty funny." Taeyeon grinned. She glanced at the brush in Choa's hand and prepared herself for an attack.

"Let's see how you like it?" Choa's hand shot up quickly but gracefully. Choa didn't feel confident in a lot of things but she was confident in the way she handled a brush. So she was surprised when Taeyeon moved smoothly out of the way. Not a single drop of paint touched her porcelain skin.

"Okay, let's calm down" Taeyeon put her hands in the air, a mischievous grin still enveloped her face. She took a few steps back and her lips as she scanned the slightly flustered girl.

"I am calm" Choa uttered as she took a couple steps towards Taeyeon, her grip on the paint brush tightening. But Choa was far from calm as her heart pounded in her chest. This playful side of Taeyeon's was a total turn on and the y way she her lips every time she looked at her wasn't helping the situation.

"Then why don't you put that brush down and back away?" Taeyeon raised her brows and took another step back.

Choa held her position as she contemplated her next move, a sly smile played on her lips. She stepped slowly to the right and Taeyeon stepped to the left. Choa repeated the action and Taeyeon continued to imitate her moving in the opposite direction. A small game of cat and mouse formed between them as they grinned at each other, their eyes never breaking contact. Choa stopped moving after a moment and narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon who shot her a dimpled chin smile and a wink. Choa flashed a smile of her own showing off her cheek dimple. Taeyeon relaxed a little as she thought Choa was about to give up but the thought instantly left her mind when she heard a loud scream and saw Choa running towards her at full speed.

Taeyeon's first thought was to move out of the way but she didn't want Choa to get hurt so she braced herself for the impact. The full force of Choa's body hit her as the girl leaped into the air and landed in her arms. Taeyeon held Choa up with ease but she pretended to stumble and struggle a little. Choa took full advantage of Taeyeon's hands being elsewhere and painted wildly all over her face while giggling uncontrollably.

Taeyeon's eyes were closed so she took a bad step slipping on something on the floor. She fell backwards hitting the floor hard knocking all the air out of her lungs.

"Oh my god! Taeyeon, are you okay?" Choa was now on top of Taeyeon who lay on the floor with her eyes still closed not moving. "Oh my god!" Choa laid her head against Taeyeon's chest to check for a heartbeat. She couldn't hear anything so she turned her head to try with her other ear. With no luck the second time she sat up slowly and surveyed the motionless girl. "Oh my god... she's dead." Choa eyes widened with panic.

"I'm not dead" Taeyeon mumbled as she sat up slowly rubbing the back of her head.

"I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" Choa tried to sound concerned but she giggled as she looked over Taeyeon's face. "It seems I got carried away."

"I'm fine..." Taeyeon chuckled "but it would be nice if I could open my eyes. I think this paint is starting to dry."

"Oh... okay... wait here." Taeyeon listened to Choa fumble around for a bit as she hummed a soft melody to herself. When she returned Taeyeon could feel the heat emitting from the girl's body. Choa took slow even breathes as she tried to slow her heart. She wiped the paint away gently taking her time as she admired the contours of Taeyeon's face. When Taeyeon opened her eyes and gave her that damn cute crooked grin of hers, Choa frowned and bit the side of her lip.

"What...?" Taeyeon tilted her head like an adorable puppy. "Is there still paint on my face?"

Choa nodded slowly and her lips. "Just a little... close your eyes." Taeyeon obeyed and waited for Choa to finish the job. Electricity shot through Taeyeon's body as Choa pressed her lips against hers.
She tensed as the shock ran through her and she pulled away from the kiss immediately. Taeyeon frowned as she searched the other girl's eyes who looked just as shocked as she was.

"I'm so sorry!" The blushing girl touched her lips as she apologized. 
Taeyeon tasted her lips and swallowed. "It's okay... you don't need to apologize."

"Oh my god... that was so stupid." Choa stood up quickly and walked away. "Never mix business with pleasure..." she mumbled to herself.

"I always mix business with pleasure." Choa jumped as Taeyeon whispered into her ear.

"How did you... you were just..." Choa pointed to the spot on the floor where Taeyeon was just sitting. Taeyeon shrugged as she placed her hands on Choa's face and pulled her into another kiss. She wasn't sure why she felt a spark the first time they kissed but she knew she wanted to feel it again. She wasn't disappointed as electricity shot through her body again when their lips met a second time.

Choa moaned and melted in Taeyeon's hands as the kiss intensified. She had never experienced anything so passionate before in her life and it was only a kiss. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like if they went any farther. The kiss alone was almost too much for her to handle as her heart tried to escape from her chest. This girl is going to be the death of me Choa thought as she focused on Taeyeon's soft lips that moved eagerly against her own and the light smell of vanilla that always seemed to accompany her. It was nothing like the musky smell her boyfriend always seemed to have. She opened her eyes and groaned weakly while hesitantly removing her lips from Taeyeon's as the thought of her boyfriend entered her mind.

"I can't do this..." she mumbled breathlessly. "I have a boyfriend."

"You never told me you had a boyfriend." Taeyeon stated as she rubbed her thumb over Choa's red swollen lips.

"I know..." she breathed out a long sigh "and I shouldn't be doing this with you right now." Choa paused as her eyes landed on Taeyeon's lips that were also red and swollen. "As much as I really, really want to." She her lips and sighed again. "I can't..."

"Hmm..." Taeyeon stepped back placing a small distance between the two of them. "I guess that does complicate things."

"He's stupid..." Choa pouted and crossed her arms making Taeyeon chuckle at her cuteness.

"Oh really, how so?"

"Because he's not you" Choa frowned while averting her eyes.

Taeyeon nodded slowly but didn't say anything. She only watched as Choa's face went through a whole range of emotions. She started out blushing shyly like a school girl and ended with completely dark y eyes.

Taeyeon didn't protest when Choa pressed her lips against hers again. It was hard for her to keep a clear head as small electric shocks shot through her lips and ran all the way down to her toes with each kiss. Was it wrong for them to be doing this? Maybe. But soon they found themselves in a world of ecstasy and pleasure where none of that mattered.

"That was amazing..." Choa stated as Taeyeon spooned with her on the couch.

"Yes, it was amazing" Taeyeon agreed as she playfully bit Choa's shoulder.

"I mean I've had before but I've never had so many... you know." Taeyeon noticed Choa's skin blush red as the girl recalled their first ual experience.

Taeyeon chuckled and placed a small kiss on Choa's neck. "I guess I've had a lot of practice."

Choa turned to face Taeyeon with her brows furrowed as she pouted. "You've had a lot of practice?" She repeated. "Do you sleep around a lot?"

Taeyeon smirked as she stared at the seemingly jealous girl. She thought about how what she said probably sounded horrible but after two hundred years of life she could still count her ual partners on one hand. "You don't have to sleep around to have a lot of practice. It's possible to practice a lot with one person." Taeyeon giggled at the conversation.

"I see..." Choa nodded "so are you with someone now." She questioned curiously.

"Yes" Taeyeon nodded. "I'm with you."

"You know that's not what I meant." Choa shoved Taeyeon playfully. "Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

"Maybe" Taeyeon answered. "Does it matter?"

"Of course it matters." Choa frowned and rubbed Taeyeon's face before placing a small kiss on her lips.

"Why? You're the one with the boyfriend." Taeyeon joked and Choa's eyes filled with surprise.

"I have a boyfriend?!" She pointed to herself with a look of pure shock on her face.

"Well you did say he was stupid for not being me." Taeyeon boasted with a slight grin on her face.

"Ooh, you mean that guy?" Choa exaggerated her words as she pretended to remember her boyfriend.

"Yeah that guy." Taeyeon laughed.

"I think we're going to break up." Choa said seriously. "Things really haven't been working out between us."

"Is that so?" Taeyeon raised a brow as she studied Choa's eyes.

"Yes" Choa replied as she kissed Taeyeon again.

Taeyeon sighed as she broke the kiss. "You shouldn't break up with your boyfriend... at least not for me."

"Why not?" Choa pouted and waited for an answer.

"It's complicated" Taeyeon looked up at the clock on Choa's wall, it was nearly dawn. "I'm not a very good girlfriend." She said as she started to get up. "I should go..."

"Wait" Choa pulled Taeyeon down on top of her. "You don't have to leave. We can sleep in and then I'll make breakfast in bed or lunch, whatever."

"That sounds great." Taeyeon leaned down and placed a gentle kiss Choa's lips "I love breakfast or lunch, whatever in bed." She moved down to Choa's neck and hard directly on her pulse making the girl tremble beneath her. It took all the power she had not to bite her then and there.

"But I really can't stay." Taeyeon said as she grabbed her pants from the floor and pulled them on. "Next time I just might take you up on that offer."

"You're really going to leave me right now... after... after everything that just happened?" Choa was clearly hurt by the thought of Taeyeon leaving at that moment.

"I'm really sorry" Taeyeon pulled her shirt down over her head and brushed her hair back with her fingers. "Believe me I would stay if I could but I can't." She kneeled down and tried to kiss Choa again but she turned her head, the kiss landing on her cheek.

Taeyeon sighed "Choa... Choa look at me." She tried to get the girl's attention but she continued to ignore her.

"Just leave okay." Choa's voice shook as she turned to face Taeyeon, a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Taeyeon stared at the girl as more tears started to fall from her eyes. She felt like her heart was breaking with every tear that dropped into Choa's lap. "I'm so sorry Choa... don't... don't cry." Taeyeon reached up and wiped some of Choa's tears away but the girl slapped her hand and shoved her back.

"Get out." Choa said calmly as she pointed to the door the tears still freely falling from her eyes.

Taeyeon bowed at the crying girl and grabbed her keys leaving the apartment with a heavy heart. She stood with her back against the door as she listened to the weeping girl on the other side. She wanted to run back in there and beg for the girl's forgiveness but her phone beeped indicating it was nearly 6am. She glanced down at her phone and sighed, she was running out of time. She put her phone back in her pocket and ran to her car. Begging for forgiveness would have to come at a different time. She had to get home before the sun started to rise.