chapter 28

Secret Member - BTS

The group finished the recording at 4:30 all getting into the van. Maria went and sat in the back covering her face with a mask as they made their journey to M countdown. They made their way to the front with the "idol walk" posing for the pictures.Taehyung quickly scanning the crowd spotting some signs cursing at Mark . He quickly poked her arm and smiled at her. Trying to get her attention so she wouldn't spot them.
"YAH MARK OI GET OUT THE WAY OF JIMIN"
She looked over to see a girl with a huge camera shouting at her.
She quickly bowed at the girl and moved away from Jimin. 
Jimin instead grabbing her closer and his arm around her shoulder. "Hey come here you make look taller" he said.
"Excuse me?" She said raising a brow. She scanned the crowd one more time. Catching glimpses of the posters and banners ,moving away from the members as they began walking towards the entrance those with the banners still shouting at her.

They were sitting in their  dressing room. Maria sitting on the floor in the corner of the room , sipping on a cup of juice she was balancing between her knees . She sighed , moved the juice and put her arms and head over them looking down instead .
Taehyung spotted her and sat down next to her.

"Hey Mark" 
"What?"
"Have you got any food?"
"Nope"
"Damnit"

"Hey Mark"
"What?"

"Hey Mark"
"WhAT?"
"I'm bored"
"Um, I don't know play a game on your phone?"
"No."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Hmm ... look I just wanted to ask ... are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?"
"Just those fans outside... I thought you might be upset" he said putting his hand over hers. 
"Oh... Um yeah ... I'm okay, thanks..." 
They stared at each other in a slightly awkward silence for a moment. Before Taehyung removed his hand.
"Juice ?" She said passing him the cup
"Ahem.. oh yeah sure ...Thanks" 
Maria smiled and patted him on the back before going to go get her makeup done.


ㅜ.ㅜ Hi guys 👋🏽