chapter 2

Letters

6:00 AM SM UNIVERSITY

I woke up extra early today since I just transferred to this university, I need to find my rooms before the first class starts. Taeyeon told me that she'll wait for me but I guess I came here too early. I started to walk and try to find my room but as soon as I entered the university my jaw dropped. It's this a University or a five star hotel?. This place is so fancy. I continued to walk and look for my room one by one. It's not that hard to find the rooms since they're just close to each other like 3 or 4 rooms apart but there's one room that I can't find. I continued to walk and look for my room until I heard an angelic voice.
 

'Can you tell me How can one miss what she's never had How could I reminisce when there is no past How could I have memories of being happy with you boy Could someone tell me how can this be~'

I walked closer to the room where I heard the voice.

'How could my mind pull up incidents Recall dates and times that never happened How could we celebrate a love that's to late And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say'

I peeked at the door and saw an angel playing the piano while singing.

'I missed the times that we almost shared I miss the love that was almost there I miss the times that we use to kiss At least in my dreams Just let me take my time and reminisce'

Wow she's glowing. I can't really see her face since she's back facing me but I can really tell that this girl is pretty I'm sure of it.

'I miss the times that we never had What happened to us we were almost there Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had Never almost had you'

"Falling for her already?." A voice surprised me making me almost fell in to the ground.

"Gosh taeyeon! stop scaring me." I said as I went back to my position and continued to watch the girl. I can't take my eyes off of her. I'm captivated by her voice and her presence.

"Oops sorry. Did you find your rooms already?" she asked. I just nodded.

"She's Jessica."

"Eh?." I looked at her confused.

"Her name is Jessica. Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends." Taeyeon said while dragging me. As soon as the students saw Taeyeon, they started to screaming her name. Wow I didnt know that she's popular. Oh well taeyeon is so cute and talented no wonder she have alot of admirers.

"ahh!! I love you Yuri!!"

"Marry me Yoona!."

"You're so cute Sunny!!."

"Soshi! soshi!." I heard the students scream like there's a celebrity.

"Oh they're here." Taeyeon dragged me to where her friends are eventhough it's already crowded.

"Hey girls meet my bestfriend!." my jaw dropped when I saw them. They're close to perfection scratch that they're perfect. They're so beautiful that it hurts me. Why am I not as beautiful as them?.

"Oh You must be Tiffany. I'm Sunny." a cute girl said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Tiffany unnie I'm Seohyun, this are Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie." Are they triplets?.

"And no, we're not triplets or sisters." the tanned one said I'm not sure if she's Yuri or Yoona.

"She's Yuri and I'm Yoona." they chuckled. Are they reading my mind?. How did they know?.

"We don't read minds. We just used to be asked that kind of questions in first meeting." Yuri laughed. I know she's yuri because they're still in their position when they introduced theirselves.

"And I'm hyoyeon and this is Sooyoung." a blonde girl said as she tried to stop the another girl from eating.

"Nice too meet you all." I said shyly.

"Where's sica unnie?." Yoona asked.

"We saw her in the music room." taeng said.

"I'm here." another gorgeous girl appeared. She's the girl earlier. Wow she's so beautiful but wait she looks familiar.

"hey sica meet my bestfriend tiffany." tae said. The girl looked at me and smirked. I looked down blushing. She cupped my face making me look straight to her eyes. I blushed harder.

"Yah sica what are you doing?!" I heard taeyeon said. Her eyes..just then a certain person came up to my mind.

"sooyeon.." I'm sure she's sooyeon. I just didnt notice it earlier since she change her hair color from brown to blonde.

"You guys knew each other?." taeng asked confused. Sooyeon took a step back still looking at me.

"Not really. We just met the other night I think she's my neighbor." I explained

"Aww..how can love change so easily?." Sooyeon said faking a hurt expression.

"Yah! W-what are you saying?! Sooyeon they might misunderstand."

"Say my name, say my name When no one is around you, Say baby I love you If you ain't runnin' game Say my name, say my name You actin' kinda shady,
Ain't callin' me baby Why the sudden change?" she sang still annoying me. Before I even got a chance to fight back the bell rang already.

-----

Dear beautiful human,

     Today I've met 8 goddesses. I know that I don't belong to their group since I'm not that pretty but they're so kind that they still asked me to be part of their group. One of them really looks like an angel but have a personality of a monster she kept on teasing me. She's not bullying me though she just like to bother me alot. She calls me pink piggy and I call her weird monster. I'm not fat though they're just to skinny that I looked fat when I'm with them.

     That's all for now, keep safe okay?. Eventhough I don't know you I still care for you hahahaha.

from: Pink Lover         

"What are you doing?" Sooyeon asked. Gosh! good thing I already folded it and put it in the envelope.

"Nothing." I said as I stand up grabbing my things. I was about to go since the class already ended few minutes ago. I just stayed to finish my letter for that beautiful human.

"Okay..Let's go! " she said as she hold my hand. I blushed. I let her hold my hand since I know students are gonna mob us again I mean her not us.

 

 

 

hi readers! thanks for supporting this fic and my other stories. :) I'll finish this fic first since I'm on writers block with my other stories. Since I rarely replied to any post because I'm only using my phone it's hard for me to reply one by one. If you really want to talk to me and have a chit chat just message me in private it's easier to reply in pm LOL that's all thank you :)