Chapter 8.1

Letters

MOONBYUL'S POV

I am now at Jessica Unnie's house I rushed over to her house when I heard that Krystal is going back here in Korea.

"Unnie I'm so excited!, I'm going to see her again." I said as I hug her.

"I know I know." she said as she pushed me away laughing.

"So how are you and Tiffany Unnie?." I asked as I lay down at her couch.

"I don't know.." she said as she sat beside me. It's the first time I saw Jessica Unnie fall in love.

"Are you serious?!. What do you mean you don't know?." This unnie is really stupid.

"I'm not sure if she likes me okay?. She never said anything about it." she explained.

"Maybe she's not yet sure Unnie just wait she'll say it to you soon. She likes you I'm sure of it."

"As expected from a player, you know everything." she smirked teasing me.

"Yah! I'm not a player!"

"Krystal, Solar and wheein?." Aish! She really loves to tease me.

"Unnie~" I whined.

"I know byul but seriously you need to pick one now tell me who?."

"I don't know all of them are different. I can't pick between Solar unnie and wheein." I said.

"Yah! What about Krys?. I thought she's your ideal type."

"Krystal is my ideal type, my crush just that nothing more. Solar unnie is like a leading lady in a movie, whether I'm weird, cool, or anything she just fits with my character perfectly. No matter who I am I won't be scared to show it because I know she won't judge me and join me instead. Wheein on the other hand is like The-girl-next door, cute, carefree,easy going someone that I'm really comfortable with. Someone who joined me in every weird things that I do. It's hard to choose you know." I explained. It's what I really feel.

"That's hard." she sighed.

"This is not my lovestory though so back to you she likes you unnie believe me."

----

TIFFANY'S POV

It's been days now since I knew that my beautiful stranger is actually Jessi but she didn't say anything about it maybe she doesn't know.

"MI young ah! Come here someone sent you a letter!." Michelle unnie shouted. S-she replied?. I quickly run down stairs get the letter and get back to my room.

White envelope with a lot of mango stamp on it...weird..I opened the envelope and saw a blue scented paper. I opened it and read itDe

Dear Miyoung-ssi,

    Let's meet next week?Thursday if you're not busy. I really wanted to meet you. 5pm at the park near my house okay?. I'll wait for you. See you soon Miyoung :)

FROM: JS

JS?. Jung Sooyeon...I knew it! she's really Jessi but why does her hand writting looks different?. But I already saw her in the house I can't be wrong.

 

 

 

 

Short update.