Chapter 3

Letters

"yah! don't just enjoy your drink and start composing the song." Sooyeon whined. Aish! Instead of delivering my letter to my beautiful stranger I'm stuck in this cafe with this bossy monster. First day of school yet we need to compose a song for our music class and how lucky I am to be paired up with this monster.

"I already said I can't think of anything." I said as I take a sip of my caramel coffee.

"Think of me then." she said making me choked on my drink.

"Give me that paper and that pen I'll start to compose." she said as she grabbed the paper and the pen from me.

"I'll write about our favorite drink, coffee caramel since it's the only thing we have in common." she's right that's the only thing we have in common. I'm actually shocked when we both ordered it.

I looked over the window and watched the sunset. I took a glance to Sooyeon she looks pretty when she's serious. I wonder what kind of song she's writing it's seems like she's really into it. After a few minutes she looked at me smiling.

"Done!" she said as she gave me the paper. I read the lyrics and it's so good.

' Coffee hanjan eoddae yo museun mareul hago ship nayo jeo seok yangeul dameun geudu nuni nal seolle ige hae (How would you like a cup of coffee What would you like to say That sunset that is resting in her eyes It’s making me nervous)' 

'eoddeon coffee ga johayo nandeo geudael algo shipeunde naye maeum sogye geudae neun dalkomhan caramel(What kind of coffee do you like I want to know you better That person in my heart is like sweet caramel)' We sang as if our voices are like coffee and caramel, completely different but blends well.

"I guess you liked the song." she giggled.

"I love it." I smiled at her.

"what?.You love me?. Aww you're so sweet." I laughed at her.

-----

Dear beautiful stranger,

        Today, I spent some time with her she's not bad at all. I discovered some other side of her. The passionate and serene side of her. I wanted to get to know her more. I think she's half angel and half monster. hahaha.

From:   Pink Lover/ Coffee Caramel lover <3

------

Being friends with 8 goddesses is not easy. People will judge you like you're a fame . They kept on asking me where did we went or what we eat and many more. I sighed and walked passed by the fangirls/fanboys and take a sit on my seat.

"Are you dating Jessica?. Why are you two together yesterday?." a girl asked making the other students gasp.

"We just made our assignment that's why we are together yesterday." I explained. I hate this kind of attention. I'm uncomfortable with it.

"Miyoungie!" I face palmed when Sooyeon called me in my korean name. I walked closer to me and smiled.

"Here." she gave me a cup of coffee with a stick note sticked on it.

"Take a few steps back. She's not used to this kind of attention." she said to the students around my table then left. She's really weird. I looked at the note.

' A cup of coffee caramel for pink piggy.' with a pig drawn beside it. That girl really knows how to make me smile and annoy me at the same time. I smiled as I take a sip of my drink.

------

"Are you two together now?." Taeyeon asked . I looked at her confused.

"Who?."

"You and Jessica." 

"What are you saying?hahaha. It's impossible." I said laughing at her.

"It's not impossible Fany ah."

"We're different."

"but blends well." she smiled.

-----

I'm walking home still thinking of what taeyeon said "blends well..." it keeps on repeating on my head.

"Hey!." A guy pulled me close to him.

"Are you okay?. You almost got hit by a car." he said. Wow he's handsome.

"o-ohh thank you." I shyly said.

"I'm new here can you show me around?." He smiled.

"S-sure. I'm Tiffany. What's your name?."

"I'm Nickhun."

 

 

 

 

 

Short and random update LOL